i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
How do I increase Ian(Jana, stepsister)'s depravity?

Can I fuck her?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
How do I increase Ian(Jana, stepsister)'s depravity?

Can I fuck her?
Not much you can do with her so far. You can occasionally give her a tame massage, you can peek on her while shes changing if you take her shopping, and you can kiss if you go on walks with her. That's about it for now.

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
Keep doing so till you get the option "special" picnic. Do that. Go to the sister during the weekend, play with her tits and blackmail her (drops relation to lowest level). Keep gifting magazines and perfumes for some time

after the special picnic how i get option blackmail?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Keep doing so till you get the option "special" picnic. Do that. Go to the sister during the weekend, play with her tits and blackmail her (drops relation to lowest level). Keep gifting magazines and perfumes for some time

after the special picnic how i get option blackmail?
Go to her room and pull out tits then try to go futher

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
The problem, she hit me ^^" and her stats dont change after ... 3 week i give present and speak with her after that picnic

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The problem, she hit me ^^" and her stats dont change after ... 3 week i give present and speak with her after that picnic
Did you have the option to pull out tits before hand

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
my fist quesion, how i blacmail her after special
how i show picture ?

Last edited:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
my fist quesion, how i blacmail her after special
how i show picture ?
In order to blackmail, your stats need to be higher with her. Just keep giving her magazines and perfume. Every once in while try to make a joke. If it has a negative affect, keep giving her gifts. If not, try to touch her and if you successfully can touch her without getting hit then try to pull out her tits and show her the pictures

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
Sorry, I know this was asked before and I'm trying my best to figure it out.
3- Replace the qsp that's in the assets/standalone_contents folder with one of the files that are in the post if your are wanting to play in english~
So I downloaded the sob_13_en_fix and put it in the standalone_contents folder. The guide says to replace a qsp file. There are 3 qsp files (start.qsp/sob_12.qsp/sob_11_eng.qsp) so I'm really confused. Am I supposed to rename it, because when I move (sob_13_en_fix) to the file it isn't replacing anything. Also I get a error when I'm launching from the son of a bitch.exe. Sorry to bother everyone with this and thx for ne help!

Last edited:

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
Wow, thank you Deficom!!! Sorry to bother you with this. It worked perfect! thank you so much!!!!~

U

User_6277

i got to the part where i need to date the mother, but the game says that i need to buy a suit from the mall in the city before the date. there is only a shopping center in the city and suit is not available for sale there. how do i acquire it?

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Do you guys know of ways to raise elsa´s corruption other than doing movie dates with her and kissing at her house? Just asking because it is taking too long (4 weeks in game, and the option to receave handjobs didn't appear). Showing with a boner actually seems to do more harm than good in this case (in her house or in college).

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes