ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I think you guys need to get your sister's interest up as well. She wouldn't be interested if you haven't gotten her curious about it. How else would she know to "investigate" that noise she heard coming from her mom?
Did that too in other game but no succes....ill give it another try tonight. If you guys can trigger this event ,clearly im doing somthing wrong .

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did. It's dependent on mom's corruption/affection level. I got the mom started on main quest and while I was working up her restaurant scenes, I was gifting my sister every day after "bribing" her. After I beat up the sister's bodyfriend, so the sister was practically my slave. Around the same time, I'd unlocked mom's sex scenes. Right after that, I was in mom's room at 9 every morning decided to fuck her everyday at that time. The week didn't even end before the sister walked in. Then later around 2300, I walked into the living room and the fun started!

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I did. It's dependent on mom's corruption/affection level. I got the mom started on main quest and while I was working up her restaurant scenes, I was gifting my sister every day after "bribing" her. After I beat up the sister's bodyfriend, so the sister was practically my slave. Around the same time, I'd unlocked mom's sex scenes. Right after that, I was in mom's room at 9 every morning decided to fuck her everyday at that time. The week didn't even end before the sister walked in. Then later around 2300, I walked into the living room and the fun started!
Ok thanks man, ill let you know later ..cheers :D

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
In witch area should I wait sister on Monday, so i can see her having sex with teacher\principal?
Nevermind, it's not Monday but Sunday

Last edited:

Samisen

Nov 28, 2016
How many times did you do the picnic before the special option came up? I've been doing the picnics for a while now and no special option has come up :\

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
How many times did you do the picnic before the special option came up? I've been doing the picnics for a while now and no special option has come up :\
I did about six, I think it's important that she lets you to grope her in her room before special picnics appears. And the option "special picnic" appears on the picnic not when you ask her.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It was about the same as slavisha.. about 6, I think. You have to be consistent and one way to find out if you're close is if she lets you grope and lick her tits. Give her magazines and perfumes as often as you can.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
For special picnic i think you must have energy drink or somthing like that from the shop...not sure.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Thanks @Some! Can't wait for the translation to be done.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, browsing the folder, it has all the media, but the actual QSP file is missing, so translation through this zip would be impossible without the actual 0.14 qsp file

Last edited by a moderator:

skai

Nov 17, 2016
Yeah, looks like it's not activated yet. I guess we need a email address of someone who bought the game to activate it.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, looks like it's not activated yet. I guess we need a email address of someone who bought the game to activate it.
Its his antipirate so to speak. Theres an activation.exe that requires a valid email.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Where does the qsp file go? I put it the standalone folder and it wouldn't load commands.
We need to get a password, I guess. :(

Last edited:

Avenger

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2016
Hi people.
If you upload an underground version of shared I just cancels the subscription of all foreign users. I would not want to because of the number of people affected everything.
Thank you for attention.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes