Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yeo and from what i found for your first blowjob at home in your room there is something like To record lesson not sure but after i clicked on that i got past the scences

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
That's quite a thing. Personally I just want it easy, so I got the GIF version already, but kudos if you wanna help others get a better/faster DL.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I have converted 3.23 GB of gifs to 123 mb of webms, if there is interest I can upload it with qsp file?
Give it a try.. if it plays and doesn't degrade the quality or the playing experience then I'd say upload it and we'll see what other peeps think!

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016

Well here you go, it took me some time since I have ADSL so upload is veeeery slow compared to my download :) I didnt test it extensivly but from what I played I didnt notice any difference but there maybe something I missed.

Both converted webms and two qsp files from OP are in zip.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016

Well here you go, it took me some time since I have ADSL so upload is veeeery slow compared to my download :) I didnt test it extensivly but from what I played I didnt notice any difference but there maybe something I missed.

Awesome. Should make life much easier for people.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Is this all of the gifs from sob .11 to sob .13.

abracadabra

Aug 17, 2016
Is this all of the gifs from sob .11 to sob .13.
They are all gifs from first version to last, except those gifs that avenger has already converted. I dont think there are actually any gifs from .11 to .13 actually since he switched to webms by that time.

When avengar has switched to webm from gifs he has updated some of his old scenes from gifs to webms, I did not convert those since there was no need, they are actually still in your pic folder and are wasting space on your disk so you can delete them right now, if there is gif with same name with webm its unnecesary.

I just converted all remaining ones so they stop wasting my space, I am currently ripping TNG blu rays for friend so I need all Gigabytes I have :)

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You download this (0.13 Update only) in the OP. Then you put either SOB_13_en_fix2 or SOB_13_en_fix2_mod in the assets/standalone_content folder. Make sure the SOB_13_en_fix2....qsp is the ONLY qsp file in there.
If it is still black with some photos, then you're either missing those image files or they were misnamed.
Another thing to consider is the some extractors don't extract cyrillic properly. I used 7zip 16.04 and it worked perfect.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Sup guys?? i cant trigger the event when fuck mom in her room at 9:00 and sister comes in(the romance part)...in the game im at 24/3/2016, do i need to keep playing more?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Should work when you try to fuck the mother as shes getting ready for work. If it isnt triggering, you havent done some other event.

Samisen

Nov 28, 2016
Sup guys?? i cant trigger the event when fuck mom in her room at 9:00 and sister comes in(the romance part)...in the game im at 24/3/2016, do i need to keep playing more?
this is a problem for me too, been trying to trigger getting caught by sister with mom for ages

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Should work when you try to fuck the mother as shes getting ready for work. If it isnt triggering, you havent done some other event.
Like what?? Ive choise only mom events, no interactions with sister... Jerking off /caught her with boyfriend/ beat boyfriend/ she give me hand-blow jobs/ restaurant / fucking. Then i go every morning at 9 in her room spy on and go fuck... should i steal her panties or some other event with sister or other characters?? ive played till 20.04.2016 and nothing. Sorry for bad english ,hope you understand :D.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think you guys need to get your sister's interest up as well. She wouldn't be interested if you haven't gotten her curious about it. How else would she know to "investigate" that noise she heard coming from her mom?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes