PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Yeah, if the English translation would be really good, the dev could think about posting an english message (in-game --> credits maybe?) and giving his paypal account (or any other way) to donate to him...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
We've all said what we needed to say. There's no point in continuing the discussion or bickering if the target of your statement isn't listening. I suggest no further discussion directly to Avenger or about this situation until our Admin (with the support of the moderator team) decides what we do about this situation.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
We've all said what we needed to say. There's no point in continuing the discussion or bickering if the target of your statement isn't listening. I suggest no further discussion directly to Avenger or about this situation until our Admin (with the support of the moderator team) decides what we do about this situation.
And again you are the voice of conscience and reason / common sense :) (wish the developer would also be like this).

Last edited:

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Good point, anyway, I'm still finding someone who can provide me save with QSP file. I accidently deleted this game. Do you have one capable save, muttdoggy?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Good point, anyway, I'm still finding someone who can provide me save with QSP file. I accidently deleted this game. Do you have one capable save, muttdoggy?
I think I got a save for 0.13 English.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Less anger more love making! :)

Ok so I'm a little confuzzled. If I don't have this game on my drive, at all. Exactly what do I need to DL now to get the latest English version?

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016

Ok so I'm a little confuzzled. If I don't have this game on my drive, at all. Exactly what do I need to DL now to get the latest English version?
There is torrent on some pages ago.
Download that than those 2 updates in first post.
Than extract it and copy it into the folder where u extracted things from torrent.
Did i understand correctly that dev wants that we get only english qsp file from here?
Edit:There is torrent of 0.11 version in first post u download that.
Than download that english fix 2 qsp file and put it into standalone content folder (sob folder>assets>standalone content). English is not my mother language so i cant explain you better :/

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah as I understand it, he doesn't like that we have the Russian version of the game here, he prefers we only share the English. But it's a little hard to understand 100%.

And thanks for the info mate!

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

You need the first "baseline" game - torrent with the version 0.11, then you need to download the incrementals .012 and .013 (and once we have the english - .014) and extract them to the same directory.
Then just go into \assets\standalone_content\ and replace the QSP with the proper english one corresponding to the version you have.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
So.. without the russian qsp, how can anyone create a english qsp? Did I miss something in that area?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
So.. without the russian qsp, how can anyone create a english qsp? Did I miss something in that area?
Noup.... it's not possible to create an English one without the "source" (russian one).
But hey, mate - leave it be... The dev doesn't understand the point, and prohibits the publishing of the russian one.
I bet others will deal with it...
And I bet the comrades will leak it anyway.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
There seems to be a few people camping on this thread so thought I'd get a translation going for people to be getting on with waiting for a better one.

This is my first ever translation and it's probably broken. It's definitely terrible, and is done by using the Soab0.13Fix2 XML from the GitHub listed in QSPGen and the Yandex machine translation. I followed a tutorial from the tutorials section of this site (and the number of locations lined up correctly after some tweaks so I think it's not going to crash or anything).

However if you're sat waiting for the game then it's better than nothing until other more qualified people have the time to do it. Remember: I probably have no idea how to fix any issues you may encounter, you'll have to squint to understand things and your save files may not work.

Reactions: Zabil85 and PrEzi

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So Avenger and I came to an agreement with his games. In order to keep posting underground versions, he asked me to only post the English file and delay the upload a couple weeks

Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
So Avenger and I came to an agreement with his games. In order to keep posting underground versions, he asked me to only post the English file and delay the upload a couple weeks
Pfff, It is disapointing. I though he asked only for not posting Russian version. It looks like Avanger doesn't really know, what he wants.

Thanks to him, I stop watching this game.

BTW. Couple weeks mean that you will suspend the update for example 1-2 months only because he asked for it? I though we were a bit more independent on creators. But it's just my opinion.

Reactions: lordxxx

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
is there a way to manipulate the time in game i don't ever seem to be anywhere on time i suppose just like real life.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
English file yes. Delay makes no sense at all and will never be adhered to. Somebody will post it, you cannot control the distribution of content on the internet and it's stupid to try. What is his part of this agreement? Is he going to sue you for posting his illegal game? Is he going to stop letting people give him money for making a game in a visual HTML templating system?

Reactions: Zabil85

goddlike

Aug 5, 2016
I really don't see what the big fuss is. We're still getting the game.
But it seems like it's only a matter of time until every developer starts showing up here to make his demands. This kills our piracy boners.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes