Mr.Qaywesdxc

Aug 5, 2016
Oh this is just silly.

It's getting passed around anyway by PM and a pirate site is sending people to other sites to get it. You can't nail spaghetti to a wall.

If he carries on like this I'm going to fork the game and crack his activation. It's ridiculous.
If this continues, we can close this site, due all creators will come and dictate their requirements. There will be only Rogue-like by Oni, because he doesn't care about piracy at all. :D

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys and gals. I know this is a pirate site and it's what we are. That hasn't changed and never will. You must know by now that both pirates and developers benefit from cooperating with each other.
Here's what happened. Avenger tried to communicate in English and the message wasn't getting across clearly to both sides. Now with the deal that ace_boogie struck... Avenger will not come after us and can ask us for our help with the English translation. In exchange, we wait 2 weeks and then we can send out the English file. If you consider it, usually it takes at least a week or 2 for all of us work out all the bugs so think of it this way.. that gives us 2 weeks to iron out what we can before you get it!
I think it's a fair deal. With this site growing, the knowledge that we are willing to strike deals with developers can make us less of a target and embarrass those devs who keep hunting us down.

kile

Aug 18, 2016
thats fine, will get the game somewhere else from now on, hope this "stance" wont apply to every single game coz this site will become pointless.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Sorry for spamming my issues here guys, for whatever reason when I try to run the game I get no links on the title screen:

Anyone got an idea what could have caused this? I've tried re-downloading everything and fiddling around with which folder to have the QSP file in etc. I'm stumped oO

SillyxRabbit

Oct 13, 2016
Sorry for spamming my issues here guys, for whatever reason when I try to run the game I get no links on the title screen:

Anyone got an idea what could have caused this? I've tried re-downloading everything and fiddling around with which folder to have the QSP file in etc. I'm stumped oO
In the SoB folder, there should be a "Son of a bitch.exe" this is what you use to open and play the game.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Guys and gals. I know this is a pirate site and it's what we are. That hasn't changed and never will. You must know by now that both pirates and developers benefit from cooperating with each other.
Here's what happened. Avenger tried to communicate in English and the message wasn't getting across clearly to both sides. Now with the deal that ace_boogie struck... Avenger will not come after us and can ask us for our help with the English translation. In exchange, we wait 2 weeks and then we can send out the English file. If you consider it, usually it takes at least a week or 2 for all of us work out all the bugs so think of it this way.. that gives us 2 weeks to iron out what we can before you get it!
I think it's a fair deal. With this site growing, the knowledge that we are willing to strike deals with developers can make us less of a target and embarrass those devs who keep hunting us down.
What exactly can he "come after you" for?

He's making an illegal game and profiting from it.

If I or anybody else posts the English file before that are you guys going to delete the post?

Reactions: PrEzi

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Theres obv behind the scene stuff going on. But from all his posts i don't think it mattered that the standalone folder was out. You can't do anything with it without the qsp.

My interpretation was that so long as the russian qsp isn't posted he doesn't care.
English qsp only.
It won't hurt his business because his consumer base profit wise use the russian qsp, which wouldnt be posted here.

Reactions: muttdoggy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Do you think we can have a proper walkthought (even in Russian) in the deal? It will be great :p

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
In the SoB folder, there should be a "Son of a bitch.exe" this is what you use to open and play the game.

Hmm I get an error pop up in Russian when I use that file, I didn't before I added the updates. I guess I'm doing something wrong when adding the updates. I extract them both into the same folder (it asks if I wish to replace existing files and I say Yes). But yeah that seems to mess up the SOB.exe

I think I'm just gonna pass this game up, too much hassle :) Thanks though

Frosty

Dec 4, 2016
Hmm I get an error pop up in Russian when I use that file, I didn't before I added the updates. I guess I'm doing something wrong when adding the updates. I extract them both into the same folder (it asks if I wish to replace existing files and I say Yes). But yeah that seems to mess up the SOB.exe

I think I'm just gonna pass this game up, too much hassle :) Thanks though
take out one of the qsp files in the asset/standalone_content folder

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

easy tobias

Aug 7, 2016
Thanks man! It works great except -
- Sergey's Statistics - even if I press "-" it goes "+"
- Skill_massage doesn't get higher that 1000/500 for me
- Other characters don't get higher with Behavior than 1000/800 for me.

It this normal or ?
Sorry i put the numbers from my memory there is a varible check in the game what put back the varibles in maximux range i check it and repair it.
i repair sergey's statics

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
i almost learn russian langauge with that... he sould be pround but he doesnt. (Avenger will not come after us ) he doploy games or russian mafia ?

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
If I failed Kate's father's test which event flag is it in her cheat menu to pass/reset it?

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
how do i get to kiss step sister i thought it was walk in the park but im on like number 15 and still no kiss :(

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes