ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'am really sad with this site the admin said to me we can only upload the content after 2 weeks and ONLY THE ENGLISH QSP FILE...
Sad Sad.....
No... It's 2 weeks and we can upload the entire game just without the russian qsp file in it

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yolo honestly Ive just deiced to read what has been writing on this thread since avenger wrot, and sorry muttdoggy for saying his name. Also people just want to say please read all the stuff that was said by previous people, and ace boogie said it was actually stated in a previous avenger post that THIS SITE CAN UPLOAD A ENGLISH VERSION that the great and powerfull ace boogie will, more than likly be bug fixing it, and translating. Though Mods and Avenger came to an agreement that we can wait 2 weeks. Its a fair thing i might say. Considering, that he was kind enough, to actually allow a copy to be upload here at all. but the way people responded when he first commented.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
No... It's 2 weeks and we can upload the entire game just without the russian qsp file in it
Ok I'll be forking this game and releasing it for free. I'll be making a thread this week entitled "Son of a Witch version 0.01" with a half decent translation.

It's hilarious that due to the actions of Avenger I've gone from desperately wanting to find a way to donate money to him and help development to now literally forking his game and giving it away on every site I can find. I might even setup an actual Patreon so others can fund the game of a developer who understands how to build communities.

Good job Avenger. This is what happens when you try to dictate terms to people when you're literally stealing content yourself.

Last edited:

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Considering, that he was kind enough, to actually allow a copy to be upload here at all. but the way people responded when he first commented.
He's stealing content!

He's not "kind enough to allow it to be uploaded here", he has no recourse at all and doesn't have a choice whether it's uploaded here or not. There's nothing he can do, he's making an illegal game.

Reactions: Andy

Frosty

Dec 4, 2016
Damn, i think i messed up with Irina... i missed the first dinner invite, but somehow i still got that scene after i invited her to the bar and we went to her room and i choose the "Don't know" option so she gave me a bj and then i got invited to the second dinner, but somehow i missed that too lol ... And now i can't seem to advance with her.. Is there a way to get that invite again or advance with her storyline??
You can miss them. Just show up on a weekday at the house the next week and the mom will invite you again. Also make sure you are there at 18:00

Reactions: AnxiousSnail

DarkKingRay

Oct 25, 2016
Hi, how do I progress with stepsister, I invited her to park and beach multiple times, bought her clothes, visited her at night, I know I have enough depravity, but nothing happens.

Reactions: griffor

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@dspeed yes i do agree with you but also think. Whose code actually goes into the game. Without those images there would be only text and would you want to play that.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
yea i see the picture of the kiss, but i can't for life of me figure out how it is actually accomplished.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
upload_2016-12-6_21-54-15.png

Any idea what this is. I was able to run the game this morning but now im getting this.
I run the game and get this popup and the game crashes before the title screen loads

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
.................. figured it out............ my fucking speakers where unplugged. grrrrrrrrrrrr. I have reinstalled this game because my speakers where unplugged.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
.................. figured it out............ my fucking speakers where unplugged. grrrrrrrrrrrr. I have reinstalled this game because my speakers where unplugged.
That's happened to me as well with qsp, rpg maker games, and my playstation isos. I just hit the mute button.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The update added both added images and an updated qsp file.
We can't provide the Russian qsp but we can supply an English translated qsp with the images. However, it'll be another week or so before that happens.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The update added both added images and an updated qsp file.
We can't provide the Russian qsp but we can supply an English translated qsp with the images. However, it'll be another week or so before that happens.
What about that changelog tho?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes