Frosty

Dec 4, 2016
How do you even get the HJ i have used her panties in my room at her house but nothing ever happens is says do it between 16-19 but you cant do it at 16 unless im doing something wrong:/...also i was wondering how you get the stepsister HJ/BJ you see in the folder all i can do with her is play cards and touch her
You have to still her panties three times then jerk off between 16-19

Also, anybody that wants to know how to start the stepsister, you need to invite her to the park, the shopping center to get a swim suit, walk with her on the beach, get her drunk on the beach, buy her a dress, sweater, sports sweater, tank top, light jacket, short suit, black top, green top. The clothes are based on a random system so you may encounter the same item more than once. All of this can be done on the weekend

Reactions: shiddily

ZePandaBear

Aug 5, 2016
You have to still her panties three times then jerk off between 16-19

Also, anybody that wants to know how to start the stepsister, you need to invite her to the park, the shopping center to get a swim suit, walk with her on the beach, get her drunk on the beach, buy her a dress, sweater, sports sweater, tank top, light jacket, short suit, black top, green top. The clothes are based on a random system so you may encounter the same item more than once. All of this can be done on the weekend
Anyway you could give me a save to right before this pops because tbh i have done all of this and it does not pop :/ i got it to pop before i got a new pc the other day but now i cant get it to pop

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Q. If you visit Aunt around 8 am, you see a little scene with Kate.. your cousin?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Thanks for the support everyone! I know it's a controversial decision. As time goes on and we both stick to this, it will be beneficial to both us and the developers. Since he's not coming after us AND he's a member of the site, we can discuss the game and give him input, bug reports, and even ask for clarification. He gains from that activity since players LOVE active developers who respond and it'll drive more money into his pocket.
So yeah it's not a problem discussing this game at all. That's what this thread is for so keep on talking about this. The only thing to to be aware of is that we will be honoring our deal with Avenger.
Again, thanks to everyone for being aware of this deal do your part. You all get a +100!! :FeelsGoodMan:
And a titty shake! :15:
And also be aware that we'll be actively pirating this game in spite of your deal, posting it elsewhere then telling people in this thread to go somewhere else to download it because this site has "made a deal". A deal that was in no way needed and has no benefit to this community. Him "coming after the site" is an absolute fantasy - he has no legal recourse, no way of causing you trouble that you can't cause him.

I personally have already started work on a fork of his game that will be using all of his content, removing his payment details and others from it and has a proper translation. I'll be posting that here and elsewhere too. Mainly because I'm irritated that a guy who knocked together a bit of HTML and a vague story then steals content thinks he has the right to dictate who then posts "his" content, just as much that I'm vaguely irritated that this site has bent over backwards to accommodate this hypocrisy. So the logical conclusion is to steal all of it and show him what that actually looks like until he and others come to their senses.

Saruh Games

The grinding never stops
Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
In fact if you literally Google "son of a bitch 0.14", it is the top result.

This is how absolutely ridiculous this is.
Thx man, a real pirate of The enterseas y're ahoy!
#edit
And a question about the mom questline...

After u get the blowjob with the mom while ur friend eat her, is there more to it or it ends there?

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Boogie you're a guru for this game, hoping you can help: In the walkthrough for the teacher it says that after talking to Elsa's father about her "You can rape her and make her your be a maid in your new apartment". Do you know where I need to trigger that scene? When I see her at university she still just ignores me when I approach her.

@teslad Kate's house is in the 'poor' district, you need to meet her in the park first though, where she talks about needing a tutor.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Boogie you're a guru for this game, hoping you can help: In the walkthrough for the teacher it says that after talking to Elsa's father about her "You can rape her and make her your be a maid in your new apartment". Do you know where I need to trigger that scene? When I see her at university she still just ignores me when I approach her.

@teslad Kate's house is in the 'poor' district, you need to meet her in the park first though, where she talks about needing a tutor.
For the teacher, the conditions were to fall asleep in her class 6 times before December after Elsa's father mentioned her

Reactions: Buffalo Fred
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes