ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
where is kates house?? xx
She has to jerk you off quite a bit. I forgot the number. After that you have to catch her masturbating at 23:00 I think 8 times then you should be able to talk to her about it in the living room one day

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
is that even possible ? doubt it

You start university in september i think. (Havent played in weeks) and evey tuesday and thursday you have english class so thats actually about 24 times you can sleep in her class.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
You start university in september i think. (Havent played in weeks) and evey tuesday and thursday you have english class so thats actually about 24 times you can sleep in her class.
The more pertinent question is how do you get the "father mentions the teacher" bit. That part has stymied me so far. I show up in the business district, hes not there, I talk to him in his office, hes just tells me to bugger off. Very frustrating.

Edit:
So if you miss it in December, you can try it again in June. Thats something at least.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Have you taken a photo of his daughter (elsa) giving you a blow job

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
How many times do you have to drink with / take to park or coffee shop with lights before you can move on with her???? I have done it for at least 15-20 days and nothing. Am I missing a trigger?

kile

Aug 18, 2016
and thats not 24? times b4 december after elsas father mentions her, thats 24 times since school starts till december...
u will lose ~month and 1/2 to get her father to mention her, so its hella tight if thats the req

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I did say about. Also you can still sleep in her class before you trigger her events in december.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I did say about. Also you can still sleep in her class before you trigger her events in December.
Without cheats, its a tight thing though. Need to steal 5 pairs of moms panties. Need to boost your physique and fighting skills to get the gangster to show up. Need to do a painful number of movie dates (once a week) top open up sexy times, and after all that you still need to talk to dad 5 times.

Or just time skip, stat boost, and save scum your way to victory. Or for the truely dedicated, rewrite the QSP so the event pops in January instead of December (Cough).

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
The more pertinent question is how do you get the "father mentions the teacher" bit. That part has stymied me so far. I show up in the business district, hes not there, I talk to him in his office, hes just tells me to bugger off. Very frustrating.

Edit:
So if you miss it in December, you can try it again in June. Thats something at least.

Is that confirmed? I'd hate to restart all over but am at the end of January atm and missed the window.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Is that confirmed? I'd hate to restart all over but am at the end of January atm and missed the window.
Here is the code block:
Code:
if $args[0] = 'gg_study_english_sleep':
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'
    $data['events_alena_slept_on_vapors']+=1
    if $data['events_alena_slept_on_vapors']>6:
        if month = 12 or month = 6:
            if $data['events_alena_first_rape'] = 0:$data['events_alena_first_rape'] = 1 & gt'univer','start_first_rape_english_teacher'
        end
    end
So, If you have slept during english at least 6 times (which this will bump to 7, hence the >6), the month is December or June, it will go to the next block:

Code:
if $args[0] = 'start_first_rape_english_teacher':
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'

'<div id="right-column">'
        '<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/alyona/first_rape_1.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
        '<div id ="text-show">'
            '- Smirnov! – stopped me woman, I winced, dump failed, - I congratulate you, Smirnov!</p>
            - What? – I obviously did not expect anything good from that congratulations.</p>
            - Congratulations, now you can join the same empty-headed guys in the army, where you and the place is fucked up seeing my face she smiled, before the competition I don`t let it happen, so soon you`ll be cheerful and fun March! And I won`t see your moronic face!'
        '</div>'

'<div id="acts-buttons">'
            if $character_Alena['Open'] > 0:'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''univer'',''first_rape_english_teacher_grope''">To grab his throat</a>'
            '<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''univer'',''rector_end''">Go</a>'
        '</div>'
    '</div>'
end
Its the "if $character_Alena['Open'] > 0" line that gets tripped by hanging out with Elsa's dad. Without it you go to the dean and either get a Bad End or buy your way back into class.

If you're already in January and dont feel like grinding out another 6 months, just use a QSP editor (I like qgen) and change the "if month = 12 or month = 6:" line to month = 1 or month = 2 (etc.)

Edit:
For ease of hunting, its line 392 in the "univer" location.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Does anyone know of a strategy to progress with elsea? Just asking because it is been so slow that I can't help it but think that there must be a better, faster way. Its been 3 weeks doing movie dates and giving her novels, and I can't do anything but kiss her.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Here is the code block:
Code:
if $args[0] = 'gg_study_english_sleep':
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'
    $data['events_alena_slept_on_vapors']+=1
    if $data['events_alena_slept_on_vapors']>6:
        if month = 12 or month = 6:
            if $data['events_alena_first_rape'] = 0:$data['events_alena_first_rape'] = 1 & gt'univer','start_first_rape_english_teacher'
        end
    end
So, If you have slept during english at least 6 times (which this will bump to 7, hence the >6), the month is December or June, it will go to the next block:

Code:
if $args[0] = 'start_first_rape_english_teacher':
    cls
    gs'gs_inv_show_block'

'<div id="right-column">'
        '<div id ="main-show"><video preload="metadata" autoplay loop height="500"><source src="pic/unique_npc/alyona/first_rape_1.webm" type=''video/webm;''></video></div>'
        '<div id ="text-show">'
            '- Smirnov! – stopped me woman, I winced, dump failed, - I congratulate you, Smirnov!</p>
            - What? – I obviously did not expect anything good from that congratulations.</p>
            - Congratulations, now you can join the same empty-headed guys in the army, where you and the place is fucked up seeing my face she smiled, before the competition I don`t let it happen, so soon you`ll be cheerful and fun March! And I won`t see your moronic face!'
        '</div>'

'<div id="acts-buttons">'
            if $character_Alena['Open'] > 0:'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''univer'',''first_rape_english_teacher_grope''">To grab his throat</a>'
            '<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''univer'',''rector_end''">Go</a>'
        '</div>'
    '</div>'
end
Its the "if $character_Alena['Open'] > 0" line that gets tripped by hanging out with Elsa's dad. Without it you go to the dean and either get a Bad End or buy your way back into class.

If you're already in January and dont feel like grinding out another 6 months, just use a QSP editor (I like qgen) and change the "if month = 12 or month = 6:" line to month = 1 or month = 2 (etc.)

Edit:
For ease of hunting, its line 392 in the "univer" location.

Thank you man, much appreciated. :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes