kare

Aug 5, 2016
i simply can't progress with step sister ... i have been for sure at least 10 times at the park, beach, shopping and everything but she simply doesn't visiting me in my room ... any advise ?
To trigger the first kiss you have to buy every single piece of clothing(there's 8 of them and they can repeat), get a walk in the park, and all 3 actions at the beach. Clothing is random and takes time, it's easier to cheat money, stop time and buy everything. Or manualy change variables in save editor.

Last edited:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Looking through the changelog, I couldn't really see anything new with the neighbour sister, Sasha. I take it there isn't any content with her yet, or am I blind?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Looking through the changelog, I couldn't really see anything new with the neighbour sister, Sasha. I take it there isn't any content with her yet, or am I blind?
there's no content with her included yet

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
You can spy on her in the shower (after speaking to Shurik a number of times), but thats it for now.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
You can spy on her in the shower (after speaking to Shurik a number of times), but thats it for now.
does anyone's picture work for this or is it actually just a blank screen whenever going into house etc

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Was there something about Elsa being a lesbian and something about meeting at Uni?

loles2

Aug 23, 2016
Guyz can you help me ? How can i continue my save from 0.13 if i update the game? Or it will remain ?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How can I mod the number of required movie dates with Elsa?
8 movie dates is boring as hell.

Vedamte

Aug 27, 2016
saturdays after 09.00 mom asksfor barbeque event at uncle's with mom. does that event lead to any scene?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I got into a prick war with the uncle and said something about being with mom and she scolded me. That's as far as I've gotten so far.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
How can I mod the number of required movie dates with Elsa?
8 movie dates is boring as hell.
Cheat engine helps. Just freeze the movie time (date) and keep going on the date till you get tired.. set the time back to 7am, sleep and go on date(s) again.

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
Can someone repost 0.13 version, need to redownload, Im getting error when trying to extract. thanks!

GiantHorse

Aug 7, 2016
I seem to have an error every time i have sex with mother.
Location: room_ggСтрока: 1599 Number of action: -1 Description: Unknown action!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I seem to have an error every time i have sex with mother.
Location: room_ggСтрока: 1599 Number of action: -1 Description: Unknown action!
what file are you using and are you using old saves

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
set $data['события_катя_занятия_дома_цепочка'] back to 0
how do i change the flags? i'm using qgen and it seems i can only edit the code for the game. do you edit the save file?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how do i change the flags? i'm using qgen and it seems i can only edit the code for the game. do you edit the save file?
You can use the qsp save editor

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes