ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Question out of curiosity.
Been playing a lot with QSP editor across the variety of games, but I stumbled across one problem.

Is it possible to start from a certain events done? For example skipping prologue when starting a new game, or not having to talk with mother, etc. for the first time?
Or is my best shot saving after prologue and then trying to edit save file to skip some of the events?

Cause I want to start a fresh game from lets say a fully progressed line with mother and sister and model agency.
Yes. Just set the variable to the requirements in the gs_start_var location

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
Yes. Just set the variable to the requirements in the gs_start_var location
Sadly I did that, but i get an error 108 "on visit" in gs_start_var

Update edit: Solved, it was a syntax error on my part and got it running.

Last edited:

Geld

Nov 21, 2016
Does anyone know how you trigger the massage scene in the hall with the aunt? It's the only scene I haven't been able to unlock for her.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
From the Walkthrough on the front page:
She's at home from 7:00 till 10:00 in the morning then at 16:00 till 23:00 at evening. You sleep over there whenever you like. To start her event, go grab a pair of her panties whem she's off house and masturbate in them at 16:00 till 19:00
in your room (Aut's house). After doing this 3 times she caught you masturbating. Say she's wrong then ask her to masturbate you. After this you can call her in you room to masturbate you between 7:00 and 11:00. After some time you
can request a handjob in the hall at 9:00 after foot massage. After some more you can masturbate in hall, get caught and request the handjob. After lots of handjobs you caught her masturbating in her room after 23:00.
Do this a few times so you can talk about sex with her in her room at 22:00 to continue her events. Meet her in the hall at 16:00 till 20:00 to discuss the incident. A few more handjobs and visits to see her masturbate and you have
the option to make a special compliment in her room after 22:00. This will unlock new scenes. Continue corrupting her until the option to talk about harassment appear in her room after 22:00. This will unlock blowjobs. Tank her
about blowjob in her room after 22:00 and talk about blowjobs in the hall 2 times between 16:00 and 20:00 to unlock more blowjob events.

Reactions: muttdoggy

just1more

Aug 8, 2016
I'm having trouble with kate/katya, I can't seem to enter her house. I got the massages before I gave steroids to the gym guy, could that have fucked up the storyline?

Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
anyone have a list compiled of weekly events with times and locations? Trying to remember swinger meet ups and events of that nature.
... but also thinking i may have cutoff the pregnancy storyline cause of answering computer email with "shes a friend"

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
anyone have a list compiled of weekly events with times and locations? Trying to remember swinger meet ups and events of that nature.
... but also thinking i may have cutoff the pregnancy storyline cause of answering computer email with "shes a friend"
Had the same issue. Apparently I answered something with threesomes, and the chain ended.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you agree to the swinger meetup, you lose the pregnancy quest

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Can you not meet the swingers at all with her or just the second time?? To start the pregnancy story.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can you not meet the swingers at all with her or just the second time?? To start the pregnancy story.
Decline the invitation when you're on your computer if you want to go the pregnancy route so yes don't meet them at all

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
ok, done alternative quest with mother, now I cant do anything with her other than practice in her room with friend every night.

Reactions: sknf

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
ok, done alternative quest with mother, now I cant do anything with her other than practice in her room with friend every night.
Go to her bedroom at 9 am, you'll get a scene with your sister trying to figure out what's going on in the mother's room.Also I think you need to have the sister quest done but after that, go to the hall at 21:00 and you will see you're mother and sister talking. The next day visit mom in her room in the afternoon she'll ask you about being her husband pretty much. I think that's how it goes

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Go to her bedroom at 9 am, you'll get a scene with your sister trying to figure out what's going on in the mother's room.Also I think you need to have the sister quest done but after that, go to the hall at 21:00 and you will see you're mother and sister talking. The next day visit mom in her room in the afternoon she'll ask you about being her husband pretty much. I think that's how it goes
it's different
if you choose the alt path , it doesn't change anything
you always get the practice option and you can't sleep at night with mother , only "grope" her

it is possible to change some values from save to return to "normal" path ?

Reactions: scummbagg

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
at this moment in time, my sister hates me, no amount of gifts seem to do anything but piss her off more.
tried the "visit sister at 15.00 then get interupted by mom" but sister is never in her room at 15.00, maybe on sat/sun, but mother never "checks my equipment"

hmmm, after giving her around 30 gifts, nothing ever happened, just loaded up my save, gave her magazine, chocs and perfume and got "appology accepted" now she is negative, looks like sis needs some work.

TY boogie

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
at this moment in time, my sister hates me, no amount of gifts seem to do anything but piss her off more.
tried the "visit sister at 15.00 then get interupted by mom" but sister is never in her room at 15.00, maybe on sat/sun, but mother never "checks my equipment"

hmmm, after giving her around 30 gifts, nothing ever happened, just loaded up my save, gave her magazine, chocs and perfume and got "appology accepted" now she is negative, looks like sis needs some work.

TY boogie
Well mate you have to give her a shit tone of perfumes to begin with after it rasies to negat8vd you use magazing keep at that until she reaches friendly. Also onces its at friendly you can spam the chat option. Thats the way i do it

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes