DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
still can't unlock sveta house have full stats have done the other stuff it wasn't this hard in the previous version ?
nvm said fuck it and edited the code to give me access

I don't get the kate thing
Meet her at the park during one of the days/evening(which days) , tell her you can tutor her

Last edited:

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
is there any way to find out if i have missd something or if my game is bugged ?
qsp save editor ?? I have it, but have no idea what half of the info means lol

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You've had to go to the walkthrough on Avenger's site or scroll through this thread for hints. There are some existing bugs and you'd find that info on Avenger's site or on the first post.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
You've had to go to the walkthrough on Avenger's site or scroll through this thread for hints. There are some existing bugs and you'd find that info on Avenger's site or on the first post.
yup, I have the walkthrough, followed the alternative mother quest, now all I can do with her is practice, sister quest is complete, supposed to be a trigger event either at 1500 in sis room, or 2300 in hall, or 2100 in mom room, but nothing ever happens

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There should be a way to invite mom to the restaurant on the weekends. Once at the restaurant, you can have sex in a variety of ways and get action too either in the cab or on the walk back home. And if you peek in on mom changing at 9am and then initiate sex, the sister should interrupt if your relationship with her is high enough. When that happens, later that night around 1900-2200? that night, go into the living room and you'll see your sister and mom talking about their boyfriends and they find out it's you. :D
If you peek on your sister in the shower, you can initate sex with her at that time. When you shower at night or peek in on your mom in the shower, you can initiate sex there, too. I think mom only tolerates sex once or twice a day at the most but the sister for some reason is a machine.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
already done the mom story in a previous save, but with the alt route, there is no way to invite her to the resturant
in mom room at 0900 nothing happens, she is never there.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can try the route again tonight and see if I can figure it out. Ace was on briefly but I missed the chance to ask him with the stuff I have going on.. making sandwiches, etc.

Reactions: scummbagg

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i had to reset (to 0) some variables (sorry i don't remember which ones , i "guessed" some of them through qgen app) to re-enable the original mother path

hint: i had to reset some variables about mom_***_alt and some about shurik i think

Slavesama

Sep 6, 2016
the reason of what this game is "hard" to play, is because he decide hide girls statistic and is pretty hard to know where you are in your relationship with her and if you action have any effect.

In that condition is hard to understand what you can and what you can't ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I played through the alt route and it indeed does not let fuck your mom as much as the normal route but I managed to put everything in the alt route except the masturbation part. You can fuck your mom whenever you want to when you're done with the alt route just like you can in the normal route. I'll upload it when I play through it to make sure it works like I think it should

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also for the backwards time function in the cheat just put the minus sign in front of how many minutes you want to go back. Just make sure you don't try to go back a full 24 hours or it will mess up the time

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I had a question for the step sister , when exactly do you get the option to shop for clothing and is that the only way to raised perversion?

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I had a question for the step sister , when exactly do you get the option to shop for clothing and is that the only way to raised perversion?
According to the code massaging her shoulders raises depravity by 20. At 200 something changes if you help her with the workout.
Edit: something more must be done. I've massaged her 10+ times (math stays that must be enough), but nothing changes.

Last edited:

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
I played through the alt route and it indeed does not let fuck your mom as much as the normal route but I managed to put everything in the alt route except the masturbation part. You can fuck your mom whenever you want to when you're done with the alt route just like you can in the normal route. I'll upload it when I play through it to make sure it works like I think it should
I started a new game lol, just did the normal route, no matter what I tried I couldnt get the alt route to "join" the plot the way the normal route does, no biggie really, got to see some extra content ;)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For sveta pregnacy is it to swing or not to swing since i am seeing conflicting answers
Do not swing if you want the pregnancy quest. When you get the invitation on the laptop, decline it

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes