scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
hmmm, spent 4 hours translating BK now its asking for "game password" is it needed ?
tried to save translated file, but its only 600k ?? should be about 4.3mb

hmm, seem to be missing 250 locations too LOL

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Drug(sleeping pills) her drink in the kitchen. At night you have to successfully play(touch/masterbate) with her . After midnight.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
honestly im not sure. but you could do the usually stuff to get in yana's pants literally. So Buy her alot of clothes in prevouis posts gives you more info.

Edit - The Walkthrough on the op should explain better.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Is there a flag that can be reset if Kate's dad catches you kissing Kate during a tutoring session? Can no longer tutor her on weekends, or do anything beyond a simple massage at the gym.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Is there a flag that can be reset if Kate's dad catches you kissing Kate during a tutoring session? Can no longer tutor her on weekends, or do anything beyond a simple massage at the gym.
If you're using the QSP Save Editor, check the var EVENTS_KATE_BURNED_FATHER. I believe 1 is normal and 2 is from being caught.

Reactions: trashhumper

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@teslad im not sure but that coukd be it also a good way to check how depraved she is. If she furiously masterbates at night in the bathroom.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
If you're using the QSP Save Editor, check the var EVENTS_KATE_BURNED_FATHER. I believe 1 is normal and 2 is from being caught.
Thanks, that did the trick. 2 was the flag for being caught. Setting it to 0 allowed me to resume the tutoring. 1 was a more advanced stage of tutoring that allowed more touching and grabbing (without being caught)...

Probably not a big deal as it's only superficial, but the job list on the character profile no longer shows the tutoring -- any idea where that flag is set?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Where are the save located?
Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\ (some gibberish folder)
Make a save and record the time and date you did that. Then look in there for a sav with the same time and date as your last save.

pedro

Aug 30, 2016
I still can not get Yana past liberated I massaged her with boners and bought her clothes

Ibib

Aug 5, 2016
I still can not get Yana past liberated I massaged her with boners and bought her clothes
Same, did you bring her coffee in the morning (kitchen at 6), and help her workout (livingroom at 7)?

I really like this game, but I feel like I keep getting stuck discovering some stupid little thing to trigger next events.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes