Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Rather slightly delays, working and with translation, than now, broken and in vodkarunes ;)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Wow.... I'm impressed with the changes the dev made in 0.15...
I hope that some friendly soul will leak it earlier and we won't need to wait for two damn weeks...

Tossen

Aug 16, 2016
This game makes my world. Imagine if Avenger will finally drop Big Kuyash and work only on this game.(don't like it from girl side, especially if it not totally lesbian). Don't forget to donate him with small $ pls. 2 weeks is way too long to wait, maybe we can change it ?

Last edited:

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
The English versio won't come earlier than two weeks cause it is translated by the community here.

As for russian version it is agreed with the game developer that it won't be posted on this site and any such posts will probably get deleted.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
The English versio won't come earlier than two weeks cause it is translated by the community here.

As for russian version it is agreed with the game developer that it won't be posted on this site and any such posts will probably get deleted.
Machine translation popped up very quickly after every release anyway.
And like Kamazoom said - let's hope that other sites are not that easy to persuade.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone know what the changelog is/will be?
Here is the more detailed changelog (machine trans, forgive the word salad)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the "SIFCO" lines all refer to the dev swapping gif files for video, so hopefully the size bloat has finally been contained a bit.

Reactions: Varador

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
According to some comments on his blog and moaning elsewhere, there's quite a few subs of his without the game. Most of which seem to be non-Russians.

There's a good possibility that he's just taken their money and won't release it to them for a few weeks anyway to prevent it being leaked. Which is funny because it's generally the Russians that leak it which we'll then pick up and stick a message in pointing to 8ch when the file is finished translating.

There's a decent chance we will have it before people who have actually paid him for the game. His stupid actions will never stop being funny to me.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I can't seem to get any further with Yana. I'm paying her atm to be able to kiss/grope her, but I seem to be stuck there. Any advice?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes