Adomis

Aug 18, 2016
So a little help with the aunt please she's caught me masturbating with her panties and i say that she's wrong, and she says something about the morning then nothing happens. I'm lost here

D

Deleted member 42

could someone link me a save game from 0.13 or 0.14 ? I haven't played the game since 0.8

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
is there a way to trigger the aunt/ panties in qsp save ?
ive spent a month in her flat trying to do that quest, I can never go in my room at 1600 to use the panties, ive been caught 100's of times lol, she is depraved bt I still cannot trigger it.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
ive spent a month in her flat trying to do that quest, I can never go in my room at 1600 to use the panties, ive been caught 100's of times lol, she is depraved bt I still cannot trigger it.
Its pure RNG. I just went into the game editor and removed the RNG aspect of it. I did the same for meeting Masha's mom.

emptyusername

Dec 4, 2016
I'm using qsb save editor search for Nina you'll find ( Data EVENTS_NINA_1_TIME_MASTURBATOR_GG ) your value should be 0 make it 1

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
I'm using qsb save editor search for Nina you'll find ( Data EVENTS_NINA_1_TIME_MASTURBATOR_GG ) your value should be 0 make it 1
A question here; when I use the save editor, "events" on my file are in russian. Is yours in english? I was wondering if I'm using the wrong version.

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
TY for that BUT, my game is in English, but all of the DATA values in QSP editor come up in russian

Last edited:

seleucus

Oct 21, 2016
Assuming that I dont want to start out as a millionaire and with everything maxed what qsp file should I download?

Varador

Aug 17, 2016
yes ? I did, still exactly the same
and I am using that .qsp file :)
Let's make sure we are talking about the same files.
The file with Russian DATA values was named "sob_14_en_mod.qsp". The one mentioned above is named "startEngcheat014_v2.qsp", and this had the English Data values.
I had to restart a new game as it was a new qsp file though. If you downloaded the second file, is it possible you might be trying to edit with the older game file or the older save file?

Cris

Sep 13, 2016
Hey guys, I'm trying to get all the girls, but I think the walkthrough is a little outdated for version 0.14.

I can't progress with Nina (aunt) and Dasha.

Nina caught me a lot of times masturbating with her panties, but the option to say she's wrong never appear, she only gets mad with me.
Maybe it's because I can't raise her corruption, it's always on normal. How can I progress? Sleeping pills does not seem to work, only if it's far slower than with stepsister.

I fucked Dasha on the club and, after I got access to Antonina house, I talked to guy on club and got her video offline. After that, I can only talk to her between 15:00 and 19:00 and pick up her from school sometimes when Antonina asks me to. But the relationship never gets even friendly status. It's really, really slow or there is another way?

How about Sasha and the Twins? Can't progress with them either. I gave a lot of energetics to Sasha, but can't progress her relationship status.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes