Lardon

Aug 17, 2016
I cant get over this game being 9GB. I understand it has a good amount of content, but is none of it compressed to save space?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I cant get over this game being 9GB. I understand it has a good amount of content, but is none of it compressed to save space?
Its because it contains hundreds of GIF animations. There is a version floating around now that has converted them all to .webm and it shrinks the game down to well below 1 gig. The downside is it requires cobbling together the code to get it to work afterwards.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think thats abcadabra's doing. He/She has been switching the webm to gif and compressing them

eet789

Oct 19, 2016
Uhm, how to use the time backward cheat? I add -120 and I get " Shit I hollowed on the balls"

DDC1234

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have problems with irina i keep going on bar dates but nothing triggers like the first one or also i am not getting the first dinner event ?

p.s is it possible to mod the amount of times the aunt has the hj u ?
nvm mind found it myself if any needs it will upload ?

Last edited:

ruly55

Dec 6, 2016
hey guys could someone help me please. i just downloaded the game (ver0.14) and i couldnt play it. i tried to replace the qsp file in both /assets and /assets/standalone_content and i still get an error in russian i tried to launch the qsp file without using the exe i only get the title screen without any action or anything i can do. please if anyone could help me that would be great

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
You use the normal QSP file, and not the ones in standalone file right? And got full game?

ruly55

Dec 6, 2016
You use the normal QSP file, and not the ones in standalone file right? And got full game?
Are you asking me ? if so, i tried every QSP file. i tried both sob_14_en.QSP and sob_14_en_mod.QSP in the assets file and sob_14_en_mod.QSP in standalone_content file. there is is no QSP files in the root file

Reactions: sisiol

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm seems it's not a QSP but a normal exe file. It have the QSP file logo though. So got that mixed up. But that's the one that starts my game. A 719 kb file. In the normal SOB game file.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Are you sure you don't have multiple .qsp files in the "assets\standalone_content" folder? Because that's what I get, when I put a 2nd .qsp file in that folder and try to run the .exe from SoB root.

sisiol

Nov 15, 2016
Are you asking me ? if so, i tried every QSP file. i tried both sob_14_en.QSP and sob_14_en_mod.QSP in the assets file and sob_14_en_mod.QSP in standalone_content file. there is is no QSP files in the root file
I deleted every .qsp file in /assets/standalone_content then added sob_14_en_mod.QSP to it. That worked for me

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I deleted every .qsp file in /assets/standalone_content then added sob_14_en_mod.QSP to it. That worked for me
This too could help. Even though i got 2 atm, that somehow dont conflict :D QSP is a strange system to be sure.

ruly55

Dec 6, 2016
Are you sure you don't have multiple .qsp files in the "assets\standalone_content" folder? Because that's what I get, when I put a 2nd .qsp file in that folder and try to run the .exe from SoB root.
I only have one QSP file in there and i still get the same error in russian
there is a sob_14_en_mod.QSP file in /assets/standalnoe_content and i deleted it then i used the the one in /assets still get the same error.

thanks to all of you for trying to help me :)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I only have one QSP file in there and i still get the same error in russian

there is a sob_14_en_mod.QSP file in /assets/standalnoe_content and i deleted it then i used the the one in /assets still get the same error.

thanks to all of you for trying to help me :)
click on son of bitch.exe instead of the qsp file itself. Also check to make sure all of your external devices are plugged in correctly.

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
Question out of curiosity.
Been playing a lot with QSP editor across the variety of games, but I stumbled across one problem.

Is it possible to start from a certain events done? For example skipping prologue when starting a new game, or not having to talk with mother, etc. for the first time?
Or is my best shot saving after prologue and then trying to edit save file to skip some of the events?

Cause I want to start a fresh game from lets say a fully progressed line with mother and sister and model agency.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes