rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
She has to jerk you off quite a bit. I forgot the number. After that you have to catch her masturbating at 23:00 I think 8 times then you should be able to talk to her about it in the living room one day
Ace I wanted to thank you for the catching her masturbating at 23:00 tip it was the final part is was missing for the aunt.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I see her in the files but nowhere in the game until now.
Code:
if hour >= 0 and hour <= 6 and $data['otkrytiiaglory_star'] = 0 and $data['gg_days_worked_promoter']>10 and $gg['Physique'] >= 500 and $gg['Fight'] >= 600 and $gg['Rabotaglory_star_calls'] = 0:$data['otkrytiiaglory_star'] = 1 & gt'park','start_open_glory_star'
That was a bit annoying to hunt down. You need to do the Promoter job 10+ times, have high physique and fight stats, then visit the Park between midnight and 6am.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Code:
if hour >= 0 and hour <= 6 and $data['otkrytiiaglory_star'] = 0 and $data['gg_days_worked_promoter']>10 and $gg['Physique'] >= 500 and $gg['Fight'] >= 600 and $gg['Rabotaglory_star_calls'] = 0:$data['otkrytiiaglory_star'] = 1 & gt'park','start_open_glory_star'
That was a bit annoying to hunt down. You need to do the Promoter job 10+ times, have high physique and fight stats, then visit the Park between midnight and 6am.

Thank you. I'll try this.
I'm updating the walkthrough to post once it's done.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Another question:
How to continue with stepsister after second time she visit you in your room and say the kiss was wrong?

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have the non-modded English QSP file for 0.14? Can you send it to me or point me in the right direction?

ChaosX

Aug 13, 2016
Kates line seems to have stopped at the park for me, she doesn't show up at all anymore at the park, and her home didn't show up, and has anyone figured out how to continue the Step Sister line yet? Doesn't seem to want to continue

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Kates line seems to have stopped at the park for me, she doesn't show up at all anymore at the park, and her home didn't show up, and has anyone figured out how to continue the Step Sister line yet? Doesn't seem to want to continue
There are a lot of ways to break Katya's story, something may have gone wrong there.

As for Stepsister, the line is only complete through the first BJ. Current end state is strip poker and kissing/groping around the house.

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Does anyone know what I would need to edit to fix Sveta's start up. She will let me in but will never let me move past flashing me and drinking tea with her. No sex. I have unlocked everyone else and this broad is driving me crazy

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone know what I would need to edit to fix Sveta's start up. She will let me in but will never let me move past flashing me and drinking tea with her. No sex. I have unlocked everyone else and this broad is driving me crazy
For Sveta what I did : maxed her stats, did drink vodka a few times with her (2 or 3), did go for a coffee a few times (3 maybe 4 or 5), did go to the park with her (2 or 3 times), did walk around the park meeting her (important!) and there is an option to drink beer with her (must have beer in the inventory) like 2 or 3 times, and having a box of chocolates I did drink tea with her getting to the step where I started to touch her leg on the photo,, but then bailing out without going further like 5 or 6 times.
I always saved the game before entering her flat. And after I did this routing for a few times... bang! I could bang her ;-)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Code:
To add to this, you'll need to be choosing the higher selling price when you're doing the telemarketing job

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
i simply can't progress with step sister ... i have been for sure at least 10 times at the park, beach, shopping and everything but she simply doesn't visiting me in my room ... any advise ?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes