dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
how do you get dinner invites, that a good question lol
Keep visiting the daughter's room after 15:00 and the mother will interrupt you and check your pants. After a few times of doing this, you can visit the mother after 21:00 on weekends and invite her out to the bar. After a few times of this, you will get a scene. Say "Don't Know". Next time you visit here after 21:00 in her room she'll invite you to dinner on Saturday at 18:00

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
ok what about the other 2 dinners that one i already know
edit nvm
I tried rushing playthrough
By talking to her monday see re invites player the next weekend

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I finally managed to progress Elsa, guide kinda cuts out you need the English Teacher complete then visit Elsa in the bathroom and record her bathing before you get to have sex with her. However you need to start Else before you get the English Teacher. Before bothering with the guide, I locked myself out of Elsa and the Teacher's path (and anyone associated with them).

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016
@zsdkey marsha mum saturday and sunday 22pm, also get her depravity up to depraved.

With antontia become and entertainer. work for her for a few weekends then on we end you get a few options like get the box l, give her a massage. but you get to at try to increase massage stat alot before hand
i can go to Antonina's house and caress her pussy so many times just cant fuck her

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
i can go to Antonina's house and caress her pussy so many times just cant fuck her
Extract from walkthrough.txt
she will take you to her home and you will get a important choice that's change future events with her. If you agree on that choice you become her toy and can only lick her after massages. Nothing more.
If you send her fuck yourself on that choice she will apologise in the next time you work as entertainer in the shopping center allowing you to have blowjobs after massages and some time later fuck her

Deepdepp

Oct 20, 2016
Extract from walkthrough.txt
she will take you to her home and you will get a important choice that's change future events with her. If you agree on that choice you become her toy and can only lick her
after massages. Nothing more. If you send her fuck yourself on that choice she will
yep , i sent "fuck yourself",then its always go to her house and nothing

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
reload your page, i kept editing the previous post has the info you want now

logan

Aug 16, 2016
thx for all the help to the game it a good game :I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Is there a way to have sex with Elsa(the stepsister)? Also how many times to caress her by night to raise her corruption? I already did like 50 times and nothing changed.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
You cannot have sex with the stepsister. The farthest you can get with her is First Kiss according to the images in the folder. I dunno how to get that first kiss though. But it's currently pointless to pursue anything with her.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hello to all. I´m having problems with antonina. I´m after the part when she asks to the MC to model for her. A few massages later, she took the MC to her house and made an offer to take pictures of him with a hard on. The only option that appears for me is "agree", and no other option.From what I understood from the walktrough, and from later posts, I should have the option to say "no". Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Thanks in advance!

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hello to all. I´m having problems with antonina. I´m after the part when she asks to the MC to model for her. A few massages later, she took the MC to her house and made an offer to take pictures of him with a hard on. The only option that appears for me is "agree", and no other option.From what I understood from the walktrough, and from later posts, I should have the option to say "no". Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug? Thanks in advance!
It should say send to dick but it if not make sure you're not using any old saves and you're using the bugfix file that's in the op

Reactions: Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
t should say send to dick but it if not make sure you're not using any old saves and you're using the bugfix file that's in the op
Thank you, for the quickes reply ever! So, I was not using the fix posted in the op. Now I tryed again, but nothing changed. I noticed something though, in the massages she still gets mad when i try to pull her panties off. What do you think I should do? start a new game, or just download again?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Thank you, for the quickes reply ever! So, I was not using the fix posted in the op. Now I tryed again, but nothing changed. I noticed something though, in the massages she still gets mad when i try to pull her panties off. What do you think I should do? start a new game, or just download again?
What do you mean by get mad? Are you using the normal or cheated file

Reactions: Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Normal, The only thing I have done is using cheat engine on the money. when i try to pull her panties, the massage ends, and her attitude to me decreases (Before was "ready for anything", and after goes to "always ready to help")

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes