obviousmcgee

Aug 3, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the mom to the stripclub? Been drinking with the Manager guy forever but he never seems to want me to recruit. The mom is drinking and is on alt route but nothing really gets pushed further than that.

obviousmcgee

Aug 3, 2017
It seems like doing the Aunt Nina alt route might be a requirement to get the mom to the stripclub, don't know what I did different besides that.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Changed the bitrate of the webm files to something lower and removed a lot of the gif files. Not sure why he doesn't just use VP9 since it has better compression anyways but yeah, that's basically it right there.
webm uses V8 which is open source and just 1 generation below V9 and in the long line of the mkv generation, I'm just glad ppl have quit using the 20+ year old container of mkv.

Atrayu

Sep 12, 2017
how to reuse save games from 0.21? Don't want to go through everything again.
Launch the new version and create a save. Then go into your documents folder and look for something like Сохранения игр Quest Navigator - In there you will see a bunch of folders with letters and numbers. Those contain the saves for each of the different versions. Just find the one that has the saves and move them to the folder that has your save for .22

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Pls, anyone know what is the trigger to alter in the save to reset Dasha? The nightclub event did break :/ and hadn't saved in a long time, (silly, I know).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone else noticing missing images using the torrent?
  • Chkalovsky - most of the places to visit are blank
  • Mom and Sis have some clothes event around 21:00 in Mom's room, black image with text

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone else noticing missing images using the torrent?
  • Chkalovsky - most of the places to visit are blank
  • Mom and Sis have some clothes event around 21:00 in Mom's room, black image with text
That event lead to a 3some once relations established. Is a few black screens with the non torrent one I got as well. more like the video file is corrupt or something.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That event lead to a 3some once relations established. Is a few black screens with the non torrent one I got as well. more like the video file is corrupt or something.
Ah ok, so not just me. I wasn't sure if it was a codec issue, or maybe just some mistakes in linking images.
Oh, a threesome scene I don't think I have encountered before, that could be fun.

misslav

Jun 17, 2017
hi,i have a problem,when i replace start.qsp in standallone content with eng file and try to run a game,i get this and i dont know translate this ,i post photo in atachment,can some one help me :/

and i did everything like you said guys in tutorial here

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Try renaming the file you are trying to play with "start.qsp". Others have said that helps.

I could also be completely wrong, as I've never seen that error before.

Also, text says "Incorrect parameter type"
hi,i have a problem,when i replace start.qsp in standallone content with eng file and try to run a game,i get this and i dont know translate this ,i post photo in atachment,can some one help me :/

and i did everything like you said guys in tutorial here

slavisha

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know what to do with Aunt Nastya\Kendra Lust,played two times poker with her husband and that's it,after that nothing happens?

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
Launch the new version and create a save. Then go into your documents folder and look for something like Сохранения игр Quest Navigator - In there you will see a bunch of folders with letters and numbers. Those contain the saves for each of the different versions. Just find the one that has the saves and move them to the folder that has your save for .22

Already done that but it doesn't work..Just shows a black screen..

D

Deleted member 22113

I have a bunch of houses i should have access to that arent showing up. Somewhere i saw a button that said unlock all the homes but now i cant find it. I thought it was in the fixes menu but its not there now. Already tried using save editor to unlock them and it didnt work. Any ideas?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes