KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I put the sk mod qsp into the standalone folder and removed the 'start' file, All the game does is play music. Never get to start the game. WTH?
Using QSP 5 GUI.
Did you rename the sk file to start.qsp? I'd start it with the Son of a bitch.exe in the main directory, you don't need a separate QSP player for the game.

Reactions: Dastardly

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
For me 7gb take 5 hours and when the new version of game come out there is
always a option for only update.
I got the torrent complete in about 20 minutes as well, as long as your internet connection has a good download speed it shouldn't be too long.

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
can someone can tell me how to start the game because even after doing everithing right when i start "new game" i have a picture ( in russian) telling me
" this games is for adult please comfirm your are bave 18 " ( the image is call "alert.jpg")
after that i'am stuck nothing work

please HELP

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
can someone can tell me how to start the game because even after doing everithing right when i start "new game" i have a picture ( in russian) telling me
" this games is for adult please comfirm your are bave 18 " ( the image is call "alert.jpg")
after that i'am stuck nothing work

please HELP
Ok I will post some screenshots to help anyone who has trouble starting the game.

1, put QSP into standalone folder (make sure there is only one there).
Untitled.jpg
2. go back to main folder.

Untitled 1.jpg
3 click on QSP application to start playing the game.
Untitled 2.jpg
4. that's it really, hope this helps.

P.S if anyone wants to change the interface to english click on this link

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
Ok I will post some screenshots to help anyone who has trouble starting the game.

View attachment 83315

View attachment 83316
View attachment 83317

thanks robo but my réal problem is not launch the game but when i click on "new game" this image show up nd after that i'm stuck

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
the walk through say i jerk off when evening 8h pm but how?
Your bedroom inside your house, man. Get a raging boner and start jerking it.

P.S: Attached a picture as you don't seem to understand what we mean.
Screenshot (134).png

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Attached is my english cheat menu which has flags exposed in another view. Machine translated names so beware. Also this was done with the official translation so variable names sometimes don't match so i added (alt) versions to match version here. This is more of a raw editor than anything to help navigate various paths or fix things so user beware.

I updated the sknf mod since presumably if you are cheating that is the one you use and then replaced the settings menu with my flags lists.

Reactions: LRKXXV

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Can anyone send me the 0.21 eng file with the mods? I can't find it and the front page only has the newest version.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

View attachment 83315

View attachment 83316
View attachment 83317

Strange, I try this and I get the popup to start a new game, no clicky...nothing loads. Same with the "you must be 18+ to play this game". I change the QSP name from sob22_en_mod_sknf_compiled2.qsp to start.qsp - VOILA - I get the cancer.

This is using the son of a bitch.exe. Just curious if you are doing something else. I'm not stuck or anything, just asking for a friend.

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Can anyone send me the 0.21 eng file with the mods? I can't find it and the front page only has the newest version.
Why not just use the .22 version. Should be basically the same except for new content which wont have pictures but you can play it just the same.

Strange, I try this and I get the popup to start a new game, no clicky...nothing loads. Same with the "you must be 18+ to play this game". I change the QSP name from sob22_en_mod_sknf_compiled2.qsp to start.qsp - VOILA - I get the cancer.

This is using the son of a bitch.exe. Just curious if you are doing something else. I'm not stuck or anything, just asking for a friend.
Make sure there is only one file with .qsp extension does not have to be named start.qsp. Change the others to .bak or something. The one posted here worked fine for me. I edited it and updated (see above).

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Why not just use the .22 version. Should be basically the same except for new content which wont have pictures but you can play it just the same.
Dev did an overhaul of the game and given the reduced size, I'm wondering if there is any removed content. I wanna see what the difference is and I already played the newest version.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Make sure there is only one file with .qsp extension does not have to be named start.qsp. Change the others to .bak or something. The one posted here worked fine for me. I edited it and updated (see above).
Done that, I used to just rename them so there is nothing with start.qsp so maybe old-start.qsp.file or something like that. I have even deleted them, since I have the original zip. Been doing it this way for the past few releases, just weird how for me (I just got the torrent release) if I don't have it as start.qsp it doesn't load.

It's not a stopper for me since I can still play, I was mostly just curious.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes