Dastardly

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
I put the sk mod qsp into the standalone folder and removed the 'start' file, All the game does is play music. Never get to start the game. WTH?
Using QSP 5 GUI.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I put the sk mod qsp into the standalone folder and removed the 'start' file, All the game does is play music. Never get to start the game. WTH?
Using QSP 5 GUI.
You are using the .exe in the root folder to start the game, aren't you?

Reactions: bardo

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
For me 7gb take 5 hours and when the new version of game come out there is
always a option for only update.
This is a rework of nearly all the content. Is it so hard to understand that in this case there won't be any delta update? You would need to download 80% anyway.

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
Is there a v.21 to 22 update I mean I dont want to download 20 gb over and over lol
Nope-- he reworked much of the game and reduced the full download size to around 7 gb BUT because of that there is NO WAY to just update from .21 to .22 -- need the full .22 download.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
how to change from Rus to Eng language?
thx for help in advance
Text in the start menu wont change. To change to English else, you need to replace the .qsp in the standalone folder with a English version of it. Make sure you have only ONE .qsp file in the folder though. Also, this is described in the first post in this thread....

Reactions: Khorn

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
No, I direct the QSP GUI to the standalone folder and try to run the SK mod.
Put the qsp you want to use into the standalone folder. Make sure there is only one qsp file in there. Next, go back out to the root folder of the game, and double click the .exe file in there.

Reactions: Dastardly and Khorn
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes