Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Will there be an update only link or do we have to download the whole 7GB?
The mega downloadlimit is annoying as hell :FeelsBadMan:
There is a torrent out, and the game up on svc, so a few other options there as well, like k2s

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i mean i need a english walkthrough
Uh, just read the forum here. There is threads about all the girls and stuff in the game that should cover most of that part. This game is about repeat same tasks a LOT of times (grinding), to get anywhere, unlock new stuff and so on.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Will there be an update only link or do we have to download the whole 7GB?
The mega downloadlimit is annoying as hell :FeelsBadMan:
Unfortunately, only the full download can be done (for now).

Try out the torrent or the nopy link. Nopy > every other download link.

Reactions: BlueSquare

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Unfortunately, only the full download can be done (for now).

Try out the torrent or the nopy link. Nopy > every other download link.
I'm currently using the Nopylink, I just don't understand the speed at Nopy. It's pending inbetween 200kb/s and 600kb/s (possible 12mb at my end), well I'm a patient guy, so no need to rage about that. I just do something else while I'm waiting. It's not like the download is taking too many ressources. :p
Just thought I ask for an update only because reasons and I'm sure I am not the only one who was waiting. So, good to know. And if I was the only one and I just didn't read a post, well... happens.

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
So, I've got a suggestion for an addition to the cheat file- is it possible to lock Sveta's "pregnancy-happiness" such that she won't buzz off if you ignore her? Every game I keep up with her nonsense for a month or so before greener pastures catch my attention for just too long and she disappears forever.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes