PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
not tested , no cheats from others

@PrEzi my mod is easy to apply to a qsp
just copy paste sections fixes/fixes-chars and also replace text to sections gs_inv_show / gs_inv_show_block
THANKS A TON mate! I already found the fixes & fixes-chars as additional locations and found out some changes to gs_inv_show, however I have missed the show_block ;-)

What about the variables? In the QSP from zoomg some of the variables have also been translated... I assume I would need to compare them in the gs_start_var?

Update/check on the sknf mod v1 --- seems that under the Chars page Twins are not displayed when clicked on them. And also what I have feared --- probably because of the variables that were translated -- your mod doesn't seem to have influence on characters... under the cheat "Chars" Menu it changes the stats but under the normal "Contacts" this remains unchanged... at least the "attitude towards me" remains unchanged.
This I've found our rather quickly and painfully --- modded the attidudes, depravity etc... and first action I did was go to the kitchen and grab mom's ass... aaaaand it was a rather painful experience I might add ;-)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Anybody have a link to the game (v0.22) that's not a torrent?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
well about twins , i guess i had cp from older version :p , i always forget to fix them

edit -> no i remember , i have disable the twins mod , because the line with the code can't contain more chars :)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
well about twins , i guess i had cp from older version :p , i always forget to fix them

edit -> no i remember , i have disable the twins mod , because the line with the code can't contain more chars :)
Aaah ... that is why there is an
" !or $args[0] = 'Twins' "
;-)

@sknf --- I think that the "Attitude_to_GG" should be 'Отношение_к_ГГ' in the cheat chars.

Update/Edit : yay! it works now -- posted your v1a version here :)
Thanks mate! I learned something new today :D

UPDATE2: Ok, found one more bug with the cheats --- couldn't change the massage skill correctly. It has been fixed in the sknf mod v1b posted below.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Here is a compiled english qsp, which contains SK's menu mod, Prezi's mod fix, and the other FAQ cheat menu mod, compiled into one, which starts the player off with max stats to save a few button clicks.

Reactions: Ixiah

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
unfortunately some vars are always different (it depends who gives/makes the translation :) )
well try this
i tried to have an var for attitude and skill massage if for some reason they aren't translated

Reactions: hagai2 and Ixiah

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Yea the Massage cheat button wasn't working in yours, so I just maxed it out in the starting variables itself to bypass that in the compiled qsp file.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Is it only me? But i cant trigger Yana with this eng qsp.
I did a couple run throughs to test; You need to have cleaned the room and told your mom you finished it. The qsp lists specifically the date 8/02 for meeting yana. If it's greater than the 2nd of the month, then she doesn't show up. Give me a moment to test a fix, and I'll upload a new qsp.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I did a couple run throughs to test; You need to have cleaned the room and told your mom you finished it. The qsp lists specifically the date 8/02 for meeting yana. If it's greater than the 2nd of the month, then she doesn't show up. Give me a moment to test a fix, and I'll upload a new qsp.
Is that the 8th of February, or the 2nd of August?

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
It was August 2nd, sorry lol.

Here is an updated qsp file that should make it so it can be August 2nd OR LATER.

To reiterate, meeting Yana requires your mom asking you to clean her room, and then cleaning it 3 times. You must remember to TELL your mom that you have finished cleaning the room, to be on the safe side ensure you tell her before August 2nd.

Then on August 2nd or later you should be able to trigger the Yana first meet.

Reactions: Tony 36

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Hey there, how can i invite the sister to picnic, i have no fcking idea, I know it's a stutpid question, any help is aprecciated
Go to her room between 11 and 18:00, and there should be an option if your stats are enough.
After the third picnic there will be an option for a special picnic (in the park).

asassasasdzxxzxx

Apr 28, 2017
Go to her room between 11 and 18:00, and there should be an option if your stats are enough.
After the third picnic there will be an option for a special picnic (in the park).
Whichs stats are neccesary, at the moment i got depraved, submissive and ready for anything, so i have no idea if its a bug or i'm doing somthing wrong

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Whichs stats are neccesary, at the moment i got depraved, submissive and ready for anything, so i have no idea if its a bug or i'm doing somthing wrong
This (stats) should be more than enough. and it works for me (on the 1b version of skfn mod) so this definitely works fine.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know how to start the Antipova route? I have been playing poker and winning for 3 weeks now. And lost twice, still no bueno.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes