tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
The cheat mod allows you to do that and adjust pretty much all your stats.
But doesn't the cheat mod also include the English translation? If so, that's a non-starter for me -- I'm a native English speaker but I also understand Russian. The translation is too terrible for me to bear playing the game. :)

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
But doesn't the cheat mod also include the English translation? If so, that's a non-starter for me -- I'm a native English speaker but I also understand Russian. The translation is too terrible for me to bear playing the game. :)
You mean you don't like fucking cancer with Eugene?

Reactions: tjn67

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
BUT--- if you check the for this game (which really should be linked on the 1st page here), you'll find a much improved translation for ver 21. Still needs work but WAY better than what's linked on this thread.

Reactions: griffor

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
BUT--- if you check the for this game (which really should be linked on the 1st page here), you'll find a much improved translation for ver 21. Still needs work but WAY better than what's linked on this thread.
nice i didn't even know about this thank you so much

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The Russian version now has another cheat on the cheat page that allows you to reset events for the day. Between that and using Cheat Engine to change dates, it's reduced alot of the grinding. BUT I REALLY need a cheat for energy/health -- OR a way to hold more than one damned energy drink at a time!! Ugh!!
Come on - seriously? Its not that complicated to manage energy at all. The shop is open 24/7 so just hover around the center when you begin to be tired, drink your energy drink, buy a new one and you are going at it without any breaks. Are you people actually trying to think how to solve a problem sometimes?

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
Come on - seriously? Its not that complicated to manage energy at all. The shop is open 24/7 so just hover around the center when you begin to be tired, drink your energy drink, buy a new one and you are going at it without any breaks. Are you people actually trying to think how to solve a problem sometimes?
It's true you can do that, but it add up the time you going around places and missed the event time windows.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Normally I am with you, with this game I have begun to find it as part of its charm.
The v21 cheat file works so far with this one, though I am already noticing some slight differences in behavior with Eugene during the 21:00 events, probably from using a file with different variables. Still its fun.

Kudos to you for understanding Russian enough to really play the game as intended.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Normally I am with you, with this game I have begun to find it as part of its charm.
The v21 cheat file works so far with this one, though I am already noticing some slight differences in behavior with Eugene during the 21:00 events, probably from using a file with different variables. Still its fun.

Kudos to you for understanding Russian enough to really play the game as intended.
It's all about "have a good imagination and read between the lines", kinda how you have to deal with wimen in rl, lol :p

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It's true you can do that, but it add up the time you going around places and missed the event time windows.
One essential part of the gameplay is observation and time management. I do understand that people had a hard time reading between the lines due to the machine translation but avoiding/cheating around a mechanic that isnt even complicated just makes me sad.

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
One essential part of the gameplay is observation and time management. I do understand that people had a hard time reading between the lines due to the machine translation but avoiding/cheating around a mechanic that isnt even complicated just makes me sad.
Agree with the time management is part of the gameplay, but it only be ture when the time cost in game can be predict. Somepart of this game time cost is unbeliveable. For the example hallway and enter/exit cost at the university is pain in the ass. If you don't cheat maybe you can trigger 4-5 events per day, maybe. Then it add up your whole game play through time to 2 or 3 years(in game time). That is a lot of work~ Did you really commit to this game that much?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
So I've just done a diff on the video folders on this and the previous version.

This update consists of 341 new video files and 2828 changes to old files to make them smaller. It seems the average drop in video size is about 30%, give or take.

This leaves only 1024 files that he hasn't touched in some way, most of them JPGs with the odd WEBM thrown in.

It's actually a pretty decent update. Oh, and there's more Mom/Sister content too.

Reactions: #NomeD

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
How can I improve relationship with Sveta? I fucked up and now she doesn't want to talk with me. Tried to gift her everything but doesn't seems to help and can't find what value to edit using saveeditonline and the new 0.22 update. Any help?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How can I improve relationship with Sveta? I fucked up and now she doesn't want to talk with me. Tried to gift her everything but doesn't seems to help and can't find what value to edit using saveeditonline and the new 0.22 update. Any help?
Yeah start a new with the new update, because what you most likely need to do anyways.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
You start from chatting with her.... a lot.... then making jokes... and or gifts.

barsik

Aug 21, 2017
I fucked up after she invited me to her house and went to the park and coffeehouse a few times. And yeah, it was a new game on the 0.22.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes