loqex

Aug 5, 2016
uh.. just an OP first pic question.. has anyone met the girl in the blue latex? :eazyHype:

Kinda looks like she wants to use that toy on you..

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Agree with the time management is part of the gameplay, but it only be ture when the time cost in game can be predict. Somepart of this game time cost is unbeliveable. For the example hallway and enter/exit cost at the university is pain in the ass. If you don't cheat maybe you can trigger 4-5 events per day, maybe. Then it add up your whole game play through time to 2 or 3 years(in game time). That is a lot of work~ Did you really commit to this game that much?
And all that makes sense as there are triggers that prevent certain events from happening unless a certain number of days have passed. If i read between the lines of your question my answer is: If i need fap material i watch cornhub stuff . A game is to entertain me and yes - working with and through mechanics given by a game is entertaining for me.

notcon

Jul 13, 2017
And all that makes sense as there are triggers that prevent certain events from happening unless a certain number of days have passed. If i read between the lines of your question my answer is: If i need fap material i watch cornhub stuff . A game is to entertain me and yes - working with and through mechanics given by a game is entertaining for me.
I love a good story too, but this game's time management just unbearable. Most of the time you have to go somewhere and wait till the event happen, that is just waste of time. And I don't mean the events trigger by certain amount of days passby. It is the events happen at certain hour of the day, do it then your day will passby. That is the time this game mostly eat up.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
well... no prob for me to post the untranslated 0.22 QSP here.... just in case someone is willing to to the machine translation into engrish ;-)
(WinRAR 5.5+ required).
I usually bang out an early translation but I've lost the dictionary I had, so I'd have to do it all from scratch which realistically means a couple of days work. Does nobody have the .21 XML lying around?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
is it the one in the standalone content folder.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I used the xml from 20 and machine translated the qsp. I also attached the xml file. Did only a quick test

This is broken. Has 421 locations instead of 425. Will see if I can do some quick fixes.

EDI:T It has the mistranslated variables problem which breaks it. Can't be used unfortunately.

devilxxx

Donor
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, I'm currently playing with it without problems. Maybe you can use the xml and create a better version?
I just used the standard tools, like txt2gam, qgen and qsptools

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
zoomg! :D The Fappening...

sknf -- is it possible for you to uhm... write in a few sentences how a n00b can integrate the cheat module of yours into the QSP?
I kinda know how to change QSP, but want to learn on how to add things by myself...

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Thank you for the translation file! By the way, there is still no functional cheat mod for this version, right? I have already assumed that I'm going to have to start from the beginning, which is crap, but having to do so without cheats would be an even bigger pain in the ass.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes