tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
It's true you can do that, but it add up the time you going around places and missed the event time windows.
Yeah-- mainly what makes it frustrating is that (in the regular, unmodded version) you do not SEE your energy/health levels on the side panel while you are running around doing things-- you have to go and click on your player character tab to see that. SO, it is far too easy to be in the middle of some actions and then suddenly you cannot do anything because you unknowingly ran out of energy. And then if you don't have that single solitary extra energy drink on hand, you have to go ALL THE WAY HOME. Tell me y'all, how many times have you had to deal with that happening? :/

inyourface

May 30, 2017
hello, try all the mod for version 0.22 and in none the option appears for Brick to sell me the steroids, do not advance anymore because that already frustrated me and I do not want to know that another mission I will not be able to access.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone had a chance to see what was updated?
Based off the changelog and my own personal experience;

Anastasia - Once you unlock her house (by visiting it a bunch) on Sunday's between 10-15 if you show up, her husband invites you to a poker game. Win the poker game, and the next week when you show up, he'll raise the stakes. Keep winning, and you'll eventually get to bone Anastasia. There is 1 sex scene in total for her, with no repeat.

Yana - No personal experience with her new content yet, but the vids in the data folder show vaginal penetration content, which is new.

Zhenya/Mom - She has quite a few new scenes, although the only one I got was a mink coat scene. Once yer an official couple, buy the mink coat in the mall, and gift it to her in her bedroom (21:00 - 23:00) for a 1 off scene. There are also scenes related to a different threesome with the sister, although I haven't gotten it yet. And another scene where if you frequent the strip club enough, you can recruit your mom as a stripper.

Vika - Several sex scenes, progress her by visiting her in her apartment, which is Sveta's old apartment. Buying the dress at the mall and gifting it to her repeatedly is the final trigger to unlocking sex scenes with her.

Julia - The "honest" path is updated here. Telling her you're her grandson, and asking Yana about her leads to the revelation that she's in massive debt. Once she visits, give her 100k and she'll let you visist/sleep at her house. Interacting with her at various rooms in her house, she'll ask for money. Giving her an accumulative 150k, she'll grow increasingly more flirty with you, and will let you dry her off once she's done showering. NO sex yet on the honest path.

Lizaveta - Once you've ratted her husband out, you get the option of Comforting her, or Solving the problem. The comfort path is updated here. She gets new chores for you to help with, and once you've helped her enough, on weekends at her house between 15:00-20:00 she'll be in her main hall. Invite her to a bar, and that can lead to 1 sex scene. The sex scene is not repeatable. If you're doing a run through, I'd reccomend going down the "Solve the problem" path still, as it has much more sex content, which is repeatable.

Alyona - No personal experience yet, but from the data folders, it looks like the "good student" path is updated with a couple new scenes.

Overall, there is quite a bit of new content to explore, and lots of groundwork laid for the older ladies Anastasia, Julia, and Lizaveta.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ouu, I get up to update my translation after it finishes downloading. Oh it's going to be so much work but hopefully the layout of the code didn't change too much.

Reactions: Ixiah

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I've seen a few one off scenes at home, not sure what they are though, I ended up with some black screens. For me all the strip club scenes are black, but I see the options. Might be the cheat file I am using, not sure.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Well, from what I can see so far in what I've updated tonight. Not a lot of variables have changed so a lot of the old cheats should work once it's translated. There's a few added though, so those will have to update at some point. I'm spent will start back up tomorrow.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
Adding more information for new content;

Yana - After having anal sex 3 times with her, there's a tight window on Sat/Sun between 12:00-13:00 in your room where she asks to borrow your laptop. Once you let her borrow it, check the kitchen between 13:00-14:00 to see what she's up to. Then, again, be in your room between 12-13 during the weekend, and have a conversation with her when she asks for the laptop again. After that, be in your room on Tuesday or Thursday between 18:00-21:00 to take her virginity.

Zhenya/Mom - Still haven't triggered the new threesome scene, but the stripper job for her is only available on the alternate route. Once you and Shurik are regularly having sex with her, she turns into an alcoholic and loses her job. Meet the owner of the strip club, and meet him for drinks as often as possible till he asks you to recruit a stripper. Then you can offer your alcoholic mother the job. The alternate route sure is a bummer.

Alyona - Once you've completed the party planning route, you can ask her for English lessons. Choose to "lift her spirits" during those tutoring sessions till you ask her to go bowling. From there it's just repeating the tutoring sessions till you bang her. The tutoring and bowling dates are repeatable, so both the Party and Rape routes offer good, repeatable content.

Reactions: griffor

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Updating OP as we speak. Thanks @tiggablu1 for the link.

Xorgroth, when you're happy that your translation project is finished, message me and I'll add a link to your project.
Oh it's not going to be finished for ages too much text to translate and so far going at it solo. All that's done really is the buttons and a some of the smaller areas. It's the machine translation version but making it more readable. Though currently just updating it to 0.22 and think I got about half-way through the changes so far. :p

Reactions: Eoin

BlueSquare

Jul 30, 2017
Will there be an update only link or do we have to download the whole 7GB?
The mega downloadlimit is annoying as hell :FeelsBadMan:

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes