dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Here's a cheat mod for my Quick 'n' Dirty translation of 0.29. Essentially this is the Cheat Edition of @Xorgoth's mod sloppily copied and gratuitously stolen. Don't expect everything to work to the same quality as his translation and any problems/bugs will be in my QSP rather than his.

Also, I made a single change to translation - the new addition of the "car" was machine translated to "wheelbarrow" and while it was fun to invite women to come and have sex with me in my wheelbarrow, it did sort of break the illusion of gameplay a bit. So that's changed manually, apart from that it's the same QSP as earlier + cheats.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Here's a cheat mod for my Quick 'n' Dirty translation of 0.29. Essentially this is the Cheat Edition of @Xorgoth's mod sloppily copied and gratuitously stolen. Don't expect everything to work to the same quality as his translation and any problems/bugs will be in my QSP rather than his.

Also, I made a single change to translation - the new addition of the "car" was machine translated to "wheelbarrow" and while it was fun to invite women to come and have sex with me in my wheelbarrow, it did sort of break the illusion of gameplay a bit. So that's changed manually, apart from that it's the same QSP as earlier + cheats.
People Cheat is not working, and for a few of them it's showing location not found

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Should upload a version with wheelbarrow for the laughs.

Reactions: Botman9000

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Basically I grab the last Russian version, compare the two and add in new changes then grab the crappy machine translation dialogue and improve/come later to get at it. It's a process but one I don't see a way around currently, base game vs the translation project are both quite different at this point in time.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

I have fixed some cheats and corrected some variables.
Now at least all the cheats menus are working... And also the cheats for Oksana (attitude). Since I did a lot of replacements --- there might be bugs dragons.
Report please if any --- with a proper description (at least when it is occuring, how to replicate, add the CurLoc value if cheats enabled) , perfect would be also -- including an attached save.

Credits and thanks to Xorgroth and dspeed for their superb work!

Version 1:
Initial cheat corrected version based on the base from quick n dirty dspeed translation with Xorgroth cheats chopped into it.
Fixes > Now all the Cheats should work inluding Oksana's attitude towards us and massage skill
(haven't checked the skip-to cheats but hopefully they should too)

Unpack with latest 7zip or latest WinRAR. Password - ForF95

Look for Version 1a /// down below!

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2018
I have fixed some cheats and corrected some variables.
Now at least all the cheats menus are working... And also the cheats for Oksana (attitude). Since I did a lot of replacements --- there might be bugs dragons.
Report please if any --- with a proper description (at least when it is occuring, how to replicate, add the CurLoc value if cheats enabled) , perfect would be also -- including an attached save.

Credits and thanks to Xorgroth and dspeed for their superb work!

Version 1:
Initial cheat corrected version based on the base from quick n dirty dspeed translation with Xorgroth cheats chopped into it.
Fixes > Now all the Cheats should work inluding Oksana's attitude towards us and massage skill
(haven't checked the skip-to cheats but hopefully they should too)

Unpack with latest 7zip or latest WinRAR. Password - ForF95
Access people still gives an error.

1578171934117.png

Reactions: krkarr

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Access people still gives an error.
I will fix it in the next version.

UPDATE> Fixed.

Version 1a

-- fixed the "Access People" cheat option.
It works, but haven't tested in deep. (But accessing Brick seemed to work perfectly).
--now you will always pass Katya's father test.

Password > ForF95. Extract using latest 7zip/WinRAR.

EDIT :: Katya/Kate is broken in this version (after unlocking her home/ massager / teaching her).
Will be fixed in 1b.

Version 1b posted here >
https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-29-avenger.15/post-2868565

Last edited:

maldenquik

Sep 17, 2016
Anyone have a save file for the game, having to play the whole thing again every time a new update comes out is a real bummer.

Reactions: Arvind

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Cant find Julia's or Lizveta's house with it. Cheats not working at all.
Noted.... But please provide more description on how to replicate.
And yeah --- the variables are messed up all over the place...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes