Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
Trying to play with as little cheating as possible meaning I am only manipulating the time / reset ... Has anyone else found that The Elsa start event with Brick, never triggers at Wednesday at 1900... I can't get Elsa to unlock at all...

Any thoughts/

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Trying to play with as little cheating as possible meaning I am only manipulating the time / reset ... Has anyone else found that The Elsa start event with Brick, never triggers at Wednesday at 1900... I can't get Elsa to unlock at all...

Any thoughts/
If you are using any english qsp then the variables for elsa are probaly broken, even without cheating. Gotta wait for somebody to post a fixed version.

Reactions: Hotelhero78

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Sveta, Nina, Rada and Marina(although she disappears from game due to being sent to europe).
I thought if you got the 4some route with antonia and dasha than you can knock up marina without the loss, though that coulda been a bug before that got fixed.

Also note if you use the quick start with yana completed it locks you out of ever being able to meet julia on account of she kicks off the event chain via a conversation in the kitchen.

Mar 29, 2018
I thought if you got the 4some route with antonia and dasha than you can knock up marina without the loss, though that coulda been a bug before that got fixed.

Also note if you use the quick start with yana completed it locks you out of ever being able to meet julia on account of she kicks off the event chain via a conversation in the kitchen.
IIRC for Marina their's a counter, ten creampies and she leaves.

Reactions: lexxus

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
IIRC for Marina their's a counter, ten creampies and she leaves.
Ah than it was probably a variable bug that broke the outcome.so I guess if its still present you could simply exploited it again despite breaking immersion?

Anyway thanks for the clarification!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Ah than it was probably a variable bug that broke the outcome.so I guess if its still present you could simply exploited it again despite breaking immersion?

Anyway thanks for the clarification!
Would been more fun if you could achieve the 4 some with them, and knock them all up at the same time with no one get sent away. :p

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
This game is cosiderably huge in size (12GB) compared to other QSP games. Is this due to large number of events/girls or just huge sized images/gifs/videos??

stam1

Aug 14, 2017
This game is cosiderably huge in size (12GB) compared to other QSP games. Is this due to large number of events/girls or just huge sized images/gifs/videos??
There is just so much content in it. Honestly, it's a bit too much. there is too much stuff to do and most of it is hidden unless you follow walkthroughs or cheat (and even then). I think it would have been easier to play if it was divided to multiple chapters with different girls in each.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
There is a lot to this game so the answer is a ton of events with a ton of video files to go with them. You could easily kill ten hours in this and thats with using cheats to reduce grind.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There is a lot to this game so the answer is a ton of events with a ton of video files to go with them. You could easily kill ten hours in this and thats with using cheats to reduce grind.
Avenger made some "fast starts" with some of the girls. To reduce the grind. And reading his blog, he plan to add more fast starts. Cheating with the standing/corruption, is a good way to brick your game/events. Cheating on money and items is safe though. But yeah, this game offers a lot of hours, and alternative paths with quite a few of the girls as well. Although some of the alt path's kinda "meeeh"..

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes