KashKa

Dec 20, 2016
The lizveta chain seems to be broken, no way to access her house even when the variables have been changed.

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Has anyone been able to figure out which Julia path was updated?
Grandson I believe as the other route is a throw off with a quick end. I didnt notice any new counters for that boy-toy path still the same old after so many times she's done with you. Also it bears repeating, if u use the yana quick start you'r locked out of meeting her at all.

Also Avengers "clue" was do what you did before and expect to pay a lot of money, so thats the grandson route.

Reactions: TheBat89

doutei

Dec 27, 2016
Did something about Nina change? There seems to be an issue advancing her storyline with the cheat version.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
For those that downloaded the Russian version and need the English QSP file this is the machine translation done by the developer. Enjoy your crustaceans!

Installation:
1) Move this file to the \assets\standalone_content\ directory.
2) Delete the other .qsp file (You can only have one .qsp file to run the game)

Hotelhero78

May 7, 2017
For those that downloaded the Russian version and need the English QSP file this is the machine translation done by the developer. Enjoy your crustaceans!

Installation:
1) Move this file to the \assets\standalone_content\ directory.
2) Delete the other .qsp file (You can only have one .qsp file to run the game)

I can say that while this is an English version, these cheats aren't programmed correctly at all. There is quite a bit of disconnect. Houses do not unlock, characters don't take commands from options, it's a bit off.

But still fun...

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I can say that while this is an English version, these cheats aren't programmed correctly at all. There is quite a bit of disconnect. Houses do not unlock, characters don't take commands from options, it's a bit off.

But still fun...
Yeah, the one I added was from one of the guys here that released a 'quick and dirty' english version. Avenger changed a lot of variables, so stuff (including cheats) probably won't work.

Also, thank Xorgroth for the "EnglishErrors.7z" and "interface.7z" stuff that I also added in so ye all won't get confused at the russian language shit.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes