KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Haven't looked at this one for awhile and its amazing how big its gotten, though with the changelog and the switch to videos, I am not surprised

Reactions: Namco15

Mayt

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2016
is it possible to play on Android?

Not possible because it uses a quest navigator.
The original developer made this player so that games can be played on mobile but no one developed a game for it or coded that way, coded for windows only

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
The game Ver 29 is in mechanical english (I use this type of English daily so nothing new for me :)) this time and has built in cheat if you use it so its playable so far
Of course because of the massive changes he makes in every update and the complicated structure of his game its a new start as usual old saves will never work in this game as he always states

I always use Xorgroth version when he has time to complete it
I am just pointing out that if someone downloads the ful version of 0.29 via the - links it has basic cheat and mech eng
Not the torrent link which is in Russian as stated on OP

I aways use Xorgroth when its finished

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotelhero78

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The release of this games updates are such a tease. It's like yea, you download a 12GB game but you can't actually play it for like 1-2 weeks later until the translation comes out.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The game Ver 29 is in mechanical english (I use this type of English daily so nothing new for me :)) this time and has built in cheat if you use it so its playable so far
Of course because of the massive changes he makes in every update and the complicated structure of his game its a new start as usual old saves will never work in this game as he always states
Where? I downloaded the torrent and I dont see any machine translation.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Where? I downloaded the torrent and I dont see any machine translation.
I downloaded the full one, since I lost my previous copy, and cheat mode is available along with a base MTL English.

I have the cancer, so I know its good! ;)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This game is so delightfully silly with the horri-bad machine translations, but I think I might give it a pass for another update cycle. I'll download it to see the new content (meaning have a look at the new videos), but I probably won't play again until .30.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I downloaded the full one, since I lost my previous copy, and cheat mode is available along with a base MTL English.

I have the cancer, so I know its good! ;)
Could you upload your qsp file? The full russian torrent doesnt have MTL English. Its just pure russian no cheats

Reactions: dk1one
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes