Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
this in western modified game V0.29
It's not a western modified game. It's just a translation of the qsp. In the latest 0.30 there is no such folder though.

What is inside that VZ folder? Can you make a screen and post? Maybe I can figure it out -)

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
How and when to use the movies in VZ Folder in the game

Regards in Advance
The vicezealot (VZ) movies are for two scenes, one with Melissa in the sauna and one with Luda in the hospital. You have to turn on the "Unofficial Bonus Scenes" from the "settings" screen, and then you need to progress enough with both these women to trigger the scenes at these locations.

Reactions: mikesom

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
i see
i reported it as game update let's see if the abandoned tag get's lifted
My report got denied. They used to just update the thread with no tranlsation with it stating to wait for one or play as is. Guess they changed how it goes now.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
We have an agreement with the dev of the game to not release the russian versions of his game and in turn, he releases them in english for free. Reason report is rejected is game has to be in English. Can't update the OP unless someone translates it and then we'll remove the tag if we keep getting updates that are English.

Last edited:
Reactions: YoMamama

HentaiConosuir

Feb 15, 2021
Hey, I'm lost on the Mom route. It says I'm supposed to get a costume at the mall but I don't see it. Is it just located somewhere else or did I miss an event to get it?

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
how to defend Elsa, it should be on Wednesday at 19h but nothing happened?
Just took a quick look at the QSP code, so my interpretation may be wrong, but it looks like it only triggers on Wednesdays between 19:00 and 19:59, and only when you travel from the city to the university at that time. This is assuming you've already given the money to the dude in the park.

Reactions: ponimoni999

ponimoni999

May 2, 2022
Just took a quick look at the QSP code, so my interpretation may be wrong, but it looks like it only triggers on Wednesdays between 19:00 and 19:59, and only when you travel from the city to the university at that time. This is assuming you've already given the money to the dude in the park.
thank you mate, I used a shortcut to travel, but luckily once I went from the city and got it. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: NightTrain

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I can unfortunately say that this new version still has that fucking bug where you can't take oksana on a picnic

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
You have to watch her with him, ask her about him, I think watch them again and then you meet him at random at the park.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes