Rocko1

Jul 14, 2020
Kate father theown me out of the house when I was giving lessons to her kindly please help. Thank you

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Kate father theown me out of the house when I was giving lessons to her kindly please help. Thank you
You caanot get back once you are out. You should have recorded the lessons. The father does not catch you and you can continue the plot.

Sep 22, 2016
Are there two paths for Rada? At the nightclub there's both the normal scene described in the walkthrough but there's also a scene where she fucks some other dudes and you film them.

cx155

May 23, 2017
Are there two paths for Rada? At the nightclub there's both the normal scene described in the walkthrough but there's also a scene where she fucks some other dudes and you film them.
Yes. I'm not sure how far we can progress on the new path yet (filming & blackmail). Just keep pouring exciter in kitchen in the morning and harass her in the kitchen and bedroom. Weekend you can harass her in the hall and keep unlocking new scenes.

Update: buy women's uniform and you can join her training weekend morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: snazzlefrazzle
Sep 22, 2016
How do you get Elsa to appear? According to the walkthrough she'll pop up in the business center after school starts but nothing has happened yet.

scree1234

Dec 29, 2018
first you have to do the chain from Mom groped by Boss, after this go from City (not per Link Cheat) to Business Center at Time

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
heya fellas this game is back 0.30 is already out in russian & hope someone picks up on the translation and updates the thread

and he's supposed to be working on the next Big Kuyash as well, here is hoping :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: just scrolled a dozen pages back and it was already released why haven't the mods updated the thread since march till now? this ain't the first "russian only" qsp game out there at least update the thread and let the people "try" to translate it on their own until the English version is out it's a big game

Last edited:

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Is there any news from the author on the english patch for the newest update?
Wait, he'e still alive? The last time i checked this thread was when the abandon tag was put on it, because the dev got sick and never came back online, and probably died.

DarkClone

Oct 15, 2017
He
Wait, he'e still alive? The last time i checked this thread was when the abandon tag was put on it, because the dev got sick and never came back online, and probably died.
He's back although so far has only put out a Russian version with the statement that he would do an English translation, but as that has not yet happened the Abandoned tag remains.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes