worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Any news on the English version for v0.30?
Its been quite a while since the russian release now hasnt it?
Not sure if the creator is posting updates somewhere else?

Reactions: frepyou

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Any news on the English version for v0.30?
Its been quite a while since the russian release now hasnt it?
Not sure if the creator is posting updates somewhere else?
He vanished again, I suspect it has to do with sanctions on Russia. Since he doesn't do this game for free and not really sure what payment options he has available currently. Pretty much after the war started he poofed. So yeah...

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
He vanished again, I suspect it has to do with sanctions on Russia. Since he doesn't do this game for free and not really sure what payment options he has available currently. Pretty much after the war started he poofed. So yeah...
Yeah, most likely it's war related. The last time he even posted a comment on his own blog, was at the end of April. :(

AG4LwiT97jthbcYN

Sep 2, 2022
Is no one working on compressing the Chinese mod? I tried to download it to do it by myself, but it stops after a few minutes. it's just a bad torrent.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
They're a couple of Chinese mods to the game. One has Western girls and the other has Asian girls. Guess the huge GB side is from duplicate videos, and poor compression. Someone several pages back reduced the size but no one was interested at the time. So far all I know is they're not really worth the time to download.

Reactions: Ankosh

123emrex123

Feb 16, 2018
They're a couple of Chinese mods to the game. One has Western girls and the other has Asian girls. Guess the huge GB side is from duplicate videos, and poor compression. Someone several pages back reduced the size but no one was interested at the time. So far all I know is they're not really worth the time to download.
thanks for answer btw chinese mod contains how much content?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes