Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
are you sure your not thinking of the eng walkthroe and not a eng game
Thanks. The problem is that there seem to be three different options:

mikesom - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14144487
dspeed - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154125
ametalc - https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-v0-32-avenger.15/post-14154574

There's also occasional references to v30, that has a complete and working translation and might be better for newcomers as there is sufficient content to play through while waiting for a complete translation for v0.32?

There was also a reference to the GUI being completely separate and needing a different file?

Reactions: dan123456ggvgv

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I got everything downloaded and installed the English QSP, and when i click it it brings up the splash pic that's in the OP, but with no clickable links and no text at all except Сукин сын on the bottom. When i open a save file, it brings up nothing but broken links. Any ideas?

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
I got everything downloaded and installed the English QSP, and when i click it it brings up the splash pic that's in the OP, but with no clickable links and no text at all except Сукин сын on the bottom. When i open a save file, it brings up nothing but broken links. Any ideas?
In the standalone folder there can only be ONE qsp file, no matter the name (it matters a bit because the saves are associated), if you put a qsp other than start.qsp in that folder and don't change the extension for the first one, game won't launch

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
the three english translations mentioned are inadequate. one translation is ok but the cheat menu doesn't have a section with character quest parameters, so when you get stuck somewhere in the game, it's hard to move forward. another translation has these parameters added, but the translation is half-assed, most of the buttons are still in russian.

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
In the standalone folder there can only be ONE qsp file, no matter the name (it matters a bit because the saves are associated), if you put a qsp other than start.qsp in that folder and don't change the extension for the first one, game won't launch
Yep, I read that further back so I did that when I tried.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So, how often does the developer posts new versions?
Very rarely, because the developer is working on two large projects and the next update will be for his second game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-26-avenger.111/

If we draw general conclusions from his posts on his personal blog, which I recently read.
Therefore, I think it will get a new update in at least a year, unless the developer changes his plans again.
We remember the fact that its updates carry quite a lot of content, which is blurred for most of the game, then the translation will have to wait a long time.

And considering that he began to change old characters, I think this fate awaits other characters, so it's worth waiting for the processing of other old characters of the game.

Therefore, if you want more news, read them here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AVM666

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Playing on .32 made it super easy to hook up with Sveta. You don't need a walkthrough. Raise her Affection, have tea...
:rolleyes: And what's the point of going through the plot of this character if the developer deleted most of the content for her under the pretext of recycling.

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
the three english translations mentioned are inadequate. one translation is ok but the cheat menu doesn't have a section with character quest parameters, so when you get stuck somewhere in the game, it's hard to move forward. another translation has these parameters added, but the translation is half-assed, most of the buttons are still in russian.
We all know about that, so many thanks for the insight. There are three translations projects going on and indeed all are incomplete. It's a daunting task and I am sure they'd appreciate your help.

cevirmenimsi

Nov 10, 2018
We all know about that, so many thanks for the insight. There are three translations projects going on and indeed all are incomplete. It's a daunting task and I am sure they'd appreciate your help.
sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespectful and I didn't write to belittle, when I asked if there were translations for the latest version, someone sent me three translations via pm and I downloaded them assuming that they were 100% translations.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes