Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What's the best choice here? To share a room with the Mom or the Sis.

It's a good game I just hate choices like the ones above feel like I'm going to miss out just as well for multiple saves.
It doesn't happen. You'll see. All you get is a point or so to the girl you choose.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
The game looks absolutely amazing. I especially love the UI design simplistic and easy on the eyes. I'm actually kinda interested in the story now. However my main complaint right now based around the design choices we are given.
1) Why allow us to move around freely if we are just locked into a set path? It seems counter intuitive (unless freeroam will play a part in the story later?) Also why give us choices that result in an arbitrary game over (ie turning down the date) what is it meant to accomplish?

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Not gona lie i love how the ladies look. UI is nice easy on the eyes.
But the game lost me the moment 60-70 year old man makes you take a face plant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and gets pushed around the first 3 min of the game...
** 30 min to get on a plane whit a man you dont even bother to ask his name but at least you can see some big asian tits ** Seriously ?? Thats the last thing someone would think in those conditions...
But what really killed it for me as a couple of users already said are the choisless choises.

I really tried to get passed all that and play untill the end of the update but i just could not.
I really do wish you the best of luck whit the game and will keep it on my watch list, but for now unfortunatly its not for me. Will revisit in a couple more updates maybe it gets better.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It is so weird to get Game Overs when turning down Kiara, literally just after overhearing the boss might be plotting shit with her about MC. I get you needed a forced happening with MC, but it should probably be more the player ran into it on their own.

Game still definitely needs a good proof reader.

The size of the text box is still obscenely large with how much it goes into the picture even though it is fading. Something maybe half the height would be better.

During tit flash at restaurant the waffles reappear

The images feel like there is way too much light being used, everyone and thing has a soft glow.

It is nice you shrank the map from the original, much easier to look around.

I think a lot of the weirdnesses people are having with faces are because of sharp noses and frenulum

The mother and sister take MC's room, but MC is always there and they aren't.

Ivy at bus stop, um clothes shouldn't do that like her underboob is gone? Should work on not having clothes literally be a second skin

for the search, should allow lower and uppercase.

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
Why abandoned? he not post on his page.
"Hey, guys!

Hope you all are sound.

I've got a piece of good or bad news, depends on how you see it.

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about the future of 'Son of a Rich' and things were looking quite bad honestly.

The story and the type of game that I wanted to deliver were just not possible in Honey Select. Soon it became a bottleneck.

I don't want to make another waifu simulator (the market is full of that shit).

Now, to deal with this situation, I thought of shifting to another engine (Daz3D). Daz is just amazing, it is way superior, and the graphics that you can deliver are just amazing with proper realistic lighting. Though it will take time to render out the scenes with all the calculations as I don't have a workstation.

Coming back to 'Son of a Rich'.

Now, that I'll be shifting to another engine, I had two choices(and this is part where many people will leave the discord).

Choice1> To rebuild 'SOAR' from scratch on Daz (Yup.. All the characters, models) and go with the same story.

Or

Choice2> To come up with something that never been done in this industry.

I went with 2.

(Okay, now calm down. I can see you type that threat message to me).

And why would I have not? With Daz, I am not restricted. I can literary think of anything and creat it and that the freedom I was looking for.

You can argue that choice1 would be better, but there are already hundreds of crime based game with Daz, and I don't want to join the line.

So, unfortunately, the development of 'Son of a Rich' will be stopped, but fortunately, the new Daz game is going to be the Starship!

There will be a render in the attachments that I tool last night to show what I have learned in less than a week. Hope you guys will understand, and I can only suggest you stick around if you were here for the story, if you were here for the fap, I am sorry, maybe try a different game.

TL;DR: 'Son of a Rich' won't be developed further as I have shifted to Daz3D to create a totally different and an even better game."

from dev patreon.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes