dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
this is why i always demo-pirate game first before support it fully. this kind of attitude. suddenly stopping midway. sigh.... just like the old days of dayz. it's short and got some potential. not gonna complain as i haven't patrons yet. thanks for the infos from page 12 about what the author said at patreons.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
The story and the type of game that I wanted to deliver were just not possible in Honey Select. Soon it became a bottleneck.
Since he track every single launch of the game (source:game/scripts/analytics.rpy), knowing how many different people did it and how many time they did it, I wonder how much of this is true, and how much of his decision came from the fact that there weren't enough people for his liking.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When the Dev pulls this in his second game he might get disappointed again (analytics.rpy, if this does what it does imply).
I think a game with game-over-choices and a MC only thinking with his dick like a dumb bimbo is not going to be a bestseller. ^^

Reactions: HansDampf788

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Choice2> To come up with something that never been done in this industry.

I went with 2.
Doesn't sound like every business pitch for a scam product.

Hey who wants to invest in BitConnect? It's somthing that has never been done with cryptocurrencies.

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
Wow it's so sad to come to the end suddenly. I really liked this game 'cause of the dainty render by Honey Select which was created differently from the others, and the details Dikydik had put on every single designing just in the first look of interface.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game like many others made me laugh...BECAUSE theres no incest ALTHOUGH ya put the code in or patch in and what ever other methods these games has for enabling incest just find out the hardway what a waste of time enabling incest BECAUSE there isnt any ...pfft no wonder why the game is abandoned tricking people and lying to people like this

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
this game like many others made me laugh...BECAUSE theres no incest ALTHOUGH ya put the code in or patch in and what ever other methods these games has for enabling incest just find out the hardway what a waste of time enabling incest BECAUSE there isnt any ...pfft no wonder why the game is abandoned tricking people and lying to people like this
Incest was for a later update. But, shit happens.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone have a full save?
Attached is a full save with most of the scenes. 3-2 is the end of the current v0.2.1 version.

On Patreon it says they are redoing the entire game on Daz 3D, so hopefully the dev hasn't given up yet. It's a good plan seeing how Honey Select 2 is limited in props, environments, etc. since it's a newer game whereas Daz has far richer content, but a bit of a steeper learning curve (and cost to render images with a good GPU). It's a huge workload to do that, so hopefully by the end of this year or early 2021 we'll see a new Son of a Rich 2.0 in Daz.

mpops1990

Apr 17, 2019
On Patreon it says they are redoing the entire game on Daz 3D, so hopefully the dev hasn't given up yet.
i left the discord and dropped support a while after that announcement. everyone basically went radio silent for a month or two. but from my recollection, son of a rich was being dropped entirely and a new game about space or something was being made. i was genuinely interested in SoaR, and harbor no ill will against the developers, but i wouldnt expect any news on this one

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
i left the discord and dropped support a while after that announcement. everyone basically went radio silent for a month or two. but from my recollection, son of a rich was being dropped entirely and a new game about space or something was being made. i was genuinely interested in SoaR, and harbor no ill will against the developers, but i wouldnt expect any news on this one
Yeah it seems they abandoned ship on this project. I saw talk about a space game too, but if they are still interested they should post updates somewhere. Leaving everyone in the dark for so long after Son of a Rich might put their next game on the chopping block ahead way of schedule. If the devs are still active it would be nice to see some WIP posts on the Space game in Daz.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes