DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I am sorry my man!
Son of a Rich - It doesn't mean that we are a son of a rich mum. The name of the title doesn't indicate incest.
but I will be bringing the incest content soon if people really want it :)

- Diky
That depends, if you make the Mom and sisters the hottest characters in game and behaving like they want the MC then you should. If you bring them in another way you could get away with it, but some will still keep asking for it. It is your game though and you set the kind of relationship they have and what is likely for them in interactions. :)

Reactions: zerofluence

MCMXXI

May 3, 2017
The renders are really nice but this was very misleading.
The topic shows alot of ingame screenshots but there is barely any content so far.
The game should have probably been labeled as a demo.

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
DikyDik Sex scenes like Handjob, blowjob etc has animations?
Thanks for your interest man, really appreciate it!
This is v0.1 and it consists of prologue, introduction and some scenes (8 to be exact). It currently doesn't have any sex scene but there is teasing!

The renders are really nice but this was very misleading.
The topic shows alot of ingame screenshots but there is barely any content so far.
The game should have probably been labeled as a demo.

I am working on bringing massive content in the next update.

PS: This version is just for me to get an idea whether people like the overall concept of the game (like the UI, Graphics, Character, etc and mainly the plot of the game). :)

- Diky

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
So it maybe handy to get a walkthrough of a hint system because i after you go to the lagoon in the morning there is nothing? And i dont like clicking everywhere to get something.. like most people
I am sorry for that, it's a big oopsie on my end.
I am working on the new hint system that will be implemented in the next update.

Thanks for checking out the game, really appreciate it. :)

- Diky

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
That depends, if you make the Mom and sisters the hottest characters in game and behaving like they want the MC then you should. If you bring them in another way you could get away with it, but some will still keep asking for it. It is your game though and you set the kind of relationship they have and what is likely for them in interactions. :)
Thanks for the feedback, really means a lot!
When I first started working on this project, I never had any plans on implementing incest. But I can clearly see that majority of the people visiting this thread want it.
I will be adding incest related content in the version 0.2
Again thanks! :)

- Diky

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, really means a lot!
When I first started working on this project, I never had any plans on implementing incest. But I can clearly see that majority of the people visiting this thread want it.
I will be adding incest related content in the version 0.2
Again thanks! :)

- Diky
Your welcome and if it does not clash with your vision of the game, there is nothing wrong with adding it. Just remember if on Patreon, they are not a fan and it may be wise to add it in a way they can live with (patch not directly related to you or settable in game as a real choice to play without).

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Oh boy.
Already released at 0.1 and more screenshots than 90% of most games. I feel like i dont need to play the game anymore i can just view the slide show and im done.
Cant wait for yet another semi-promising game to crash and burn like fuel prices.
Thank you, I didn't see it in that way. I will delete some of them. :)

- Diky

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Damn... if Incest wasnt so awesome I would have voted for the two funny responses "no, FUCK YOU"... that one is funny cause its such a damn rational response isnt it ?... still my favorite is "Dicky Dik has a small PP"...

• Haha

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Damn... if Incest wasnt so awesome I would have voted for the two funny responses "no, FUCK YOU"... that one is funny cause its such a damn rational response isnt it ?... still my favorite is "Dicky Dik has a small PP"...
Thanks for taking part in the poll man, I really can't stress enough how much your feedback means to me and so for this project!

Hope you have a great day ahead (unless it's night time where you live, then I feel like a nobhead)

- Diky

Reactions: Rythan25

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
This is one of the best looking HS games I've seen in a long time. Here are some initial thoughts:

PROS
  • Beautiful models
  • Map is gorgeous
  • UI is aesthetically pleasing, love the minimalist design
  • Overall, one of finest game designs I've seen
CONS
  • Writing is really poor and downright cringey at times
  • MC as a bumbling doofus who can't speak around women has been done to death
  • Open world has too many locations and too much scrolling is required to see the whole map
  • No rollback
  • Music made me think I was playing The Visit. Needs some original music
  • Clickable sprites that don't allow you to interact ("I shouldn't disturb her right now")
I realize this is a 0.1, but open world games that don't launch with a ton of content or an indication of where to find content are generally received very poorly. No one likes clicking around with no pay-off.

Overall, this is a mixed bag. Such a great-looking game, but the writing is most likely a deal-breaker for me. I really dislike the MC and found his panting dog style of acting to be off-putting. I'll most likely check back after this hits version 0.4 and see how it's doing then.

Reactions: Carefree247

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
This is one of the best looking HS games I've seen in a long time. Here are some initial thoughts:

PROS
  • Beautiful models
  • Map is gorgeous
  • UI is aesthetically pleasing, love the minimalist design
  • Overall, one of finest game designs I've seen
CONS
  • Writing is really poor and downright cringey at times
  • MC as a bumbling doofus who can't speak around women has been done to death
  • Open world has too many locations and too much scrolling is required to see the whole map
  • No rollback
  • Music made me think I was playing The Visit. Needs some original music
  • Clickable sprites that don't allow you to interact ("I shouldn't disturb her right now")
I realize this is a 0.1, but open world games that don't launch with a ton of content or an indication of where to find content are generally received very poorly. No one likes clicking around with no pay-off.

Overall, this is a mixed bag. Such a great-looking game, but the writing is most likely a deal-breaker for me. I really dislike the MC and found his panting dog style of acting to be off-putting. I'll most likely check back after this hits version 0.4 and see how it's doing then.
Thank you so much for such an in-depth review!

I greatly appreciate the time you have put into it, I know there's plenty a room for improvements and I am working towards them. I will try to improve the lackings in this game and hope to find you again in v0.4 :)

PS: When you say that the writing is poor, do you mean the dialogues or the story? Or just both in general!
Again thanks a lot, this will surely help in improving the game!

- Diky

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
PS: When you say that the writing is poor, do you mean the dialogues or the story? Or just both in general!
Again thanks a lot, this will surely help in improving the game!

- Diky
A little bit of both. The plot set-up is very basic and lacking. A young man loses his father, his father is the head of a company, the young man must learn how to run his father's business. A mysterious benefactor who may have ulterior motives has promised to help him. That is a pretty standard set-up in fiction. A lot of the prologue seems to be attempts at snarky dialogue that fall flat because the wording is awkward. (I'm guessing English isn't your first language.) So the prologue feels like a waste because we aren't given much information, but lots of awkward attempts at humor.

There is a second-person narrator during the prologue. There is also a first-person narrator providing the "In Mind" narration. This is a perfectly fine way of mixing narrations. However, I wonder if the second-person narration, which I'm assuming is the much older and experienced MC, is necessary because it has been used so little. If this is a story that's being told about the past, then you should probably use it during the character events to provide more intrigue and to create set-ups and payoffs. For example, when seeing Dana doing yoga, the second-person narrator could say something like

In Mind: "Gosh! Just look at those tits."
In Mind: "I have heard people talk about heaven and I bet It must look like this."
Narrator: "Unfortunately, in order to reach heaven, you must die first. And my attempts to get closer to those tits nearly cost me my life." (or something like that, I don't know what you have planned :p)

It would help with the character arc for the MC that you are trying to build. He just seems like a horny loser right now, so input from the second-person narrator will help the audience tolerate his juvenile behavior because there's an implicit promise that he will improve. I think that could help reduce a lot of the cringe that some of the dialogue causes.

Additionally, you might want to consider adding some indicator of unseen events or a notification when all events for a character have been seen. The quickest way to make an open world game a tedious experience is to allow the player to click around aimlessly in the hopes of finding unseen events, especially if there is no more new content.

Anyway, I hope that's helpful. I'm simply a meat popsicle, so don't take it too hard if you disagree. Your game is absolutely beautiful so I'll keep checking back. You've obviously put a lot of work into it. Good luck!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes