zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Hello, I'm sorry to tell you that he is not the creator of that render. The creator is the metagraphy (one of the best in terms of hs, if not the best). The developer simply replaced the characters in the scene file. This is the image official

View attachment 648741
Hello, Thanks for stopping by!

Anyone familiar with hs would know about meta, I even have a reference to him in the game. I know this just looks like I straight up stole the comp and I have only one thing to say about it "desperate times desperate measures".

I just wanted to come up with a quick comp that would attract people and maybe give a hint about game, I have been studying meta's scenes for a bit now and I can assure you that it has drastically changed my work, now I am not saying that I am better than him (I am nowhere close) but I clearly know what a good comp is!

I am sorry if I came out as a dickhead, I just wanted to gain a little bit of support so that I am able to put my work to show to the world.
Hope you would understand.

Have a great day ahead! :)

- Diky

Reactions: Racker6

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Hello, I'm sorry to tell you that he is not the creator of that render. The creator is the metagraphy (one of the best in terms of hs, if not the best). The developer simply replaced the characters in the scene file. This is the image official
Thanks for pointing that out to me. That's good to know. :cautious:

Reactions: Racker6

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
DikyDik I suggest you use subscriberstar if doing incest (you could even do it with incest version on sub and non-cest on patreon, or patch that works too) even if not some people will prefer it.

Reactions: zerofluence

madcap46

Jun 29, 2019
Update please , it's looking promising next update should determine if it's worth pursuing .
good job setting things up ,not much playable content at present

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Hey some asian girls for a change!
You mean the girls aren't Asian? I always assumed games with these models were Asian even when they act like American or Europeans.

As for incest in this game I'm fine with that just try to do something interesting with it instead of following the same overused story path.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I hope to one day become a rich.
by hoping you will never become "a rich" :p
unless you are one of those 0.0000000000000001% who get lucky on a lotto jackpot :pmayb if you find something you like and good at and spend 18 hours a day for 10 years you might one day become "a rich" :p
but for most people that is just "too much work" :eek:

D

Deleted member 2311176

Great renderings. Keep up the work because I think you'll be very successful.

• Love

mpops1990

Apr 17, 2019
Is there a guide for this, or is there just not enough content yet? I quite enjoy the way the game is made and think it has a lot of potential.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes