zerofluence

May 6, 2020
why have location with no content that kinda shit triggers me from past game experience.
I am really sorry for your bad experience,
In the v0.1 I just wanted to let the user know that there is much more content but it is under construction and if they like the over game and its feel then maybe they could support me on patreon to boost the production.

I can totally understand your point, am currently working on v0.2. :)

- Diky

Reactions: Kismat

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Update please , it's looking promising next update should determine if it's worth pursuing .
good job setting things up ,not much playable content at present
v.02 on its way but will take a bit of time cause I am improving the characters based on the reviews and completely changing the story!
I will keep sharing the update progress on my patreon, so, I would grateful if I could receive some support on it. :)

- Diky

Reactions: Kismat and madcap46

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
You mean the girls aren't Asian? I always assumed games with these models were Asian even when they act like American or Europeans.

As for incest in this game I'm fine with that just try to do something interesting with it instead of following the same overused story path.
I have completely changed the story and in my mind, it's looking pretty good, the only challenge I am facing is the lack of resources but I will work hard on it no matter what! :)

- Diky

Reactions: applepie68

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Looks sooo good. Is there enough content for enjoy the game?
I am sorry.
Current there is not much content in the game! (Only around 230 MB)
v0.1 was just for the people to get an idea of what they could expect from the upcoming updates and if they really like it maybe they could boost the production by supporting me on patreon!

But new content will be coming soon! Cheers! :)

- Diky

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PinkGoddess

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Is there a guide for this, or is there just not enough content yet? I quite enjoy the way the game is made and think it has a lot of potential.
Thank you so much for trying it out, mate!
There is not much content right now but HERE you can see what will be coming soon! (including a hint and a quest system).
Cheers! :)

- Diky

Reactions: Kismat

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
by hoping you will never become "a rich" :p
unless you are one of those 0.0000000000000001% who get lucky on a lotto jackpot :pmayb if you find something you like and good at and spend 18 hours a day for 10 years you might one day become "a rich" :p
but for most people that is just "too much work" :eek:
I was just making a dumb joke about the title's pun "a rich" and the bad grammar of it, hence "hope to become a rich", which doesn't really work in English. But I don't want to get in the way of a good rant so ahhh, you do you I guess haha :)

Dec 13, 2018
OK, loving the look of the game. The girls are hot. The only problem i have as well is the open world thing, don't like the needless clicking around. I also can't wait till next version cuz I agree you should add incest, but also add the harem. He's a rich dude and should fuck all the girls. But please make it an option for those guys who like it ( I for one don't like it) having NTR, If you're going to add it. I want my rich dude to fuck all the girls, and make them mine..

mpops1990

Apr 17, 2019
OK, loving the look of the game. The girls are hot. The only problem i have as well is the open world thing, don't like the needless clicking around.
I think the game is well done enough to where I would be fine with some extra legwork, but expanding upon the lagoon house instead might save Diky a lot of time and resources.

Reactions: zerofluence

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
I think the game is well done enough to where I would be fine with some extra legwork, but expanding upon the lagoon house instead might save Diky a lot of time and resources.
I am reworking on all the content which includes the story, characters and game mechanics. I will keep sharing the progress on my patreon.
I hope I won't disappoint you guys! :)

- Diky

Reactions: mpops1990

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Looks good, hoping there'll be an incest patch (looking at the votes).
Gonna leave my tactical "like" here, will be checking back later.
GL with the game m8 :p

Reactions: LostOne84

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Oh another HS game.

If you ever need additional models here are some of mine:

Don't even bother crediting if you ever use any.

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Malwarebytes detected the exe as Generic.Malware/Suspicious ( ). This was the only Ren'Py game that was/has been detected among like 100 other games, so big yikes. Linked the thingy if the dev wants to do something about it.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes