Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Malwarebytes detected the exe as Generic.Malware/Suspicious ( ). This was the only Ren'Py game that was/has been detected among like 100 other games, so big yikes. Linked the thingy if the dev wants to do something about it.
It's flagged as "generic" which most likely means false positive. Scan it with Virustotal if you want to be safe and make sure you only download from F95 shares.

hisfs

Apr 13, 2019
Every screenshot in the first post has low saturation and low contrast. Also, compared to a papercut-character-overlaid-on-static-background VN, there are no more shadows on most of those screenshots: it feels like you're wasting your time with 3D renders when you'd get an identical result out of the system 2D VNs use.

It looks somewhere between pastel, overexposed photos and gray fog skybox. It might be fine if those are dream sequences. It's jarring if the game is (as described and tagged: ) a "grim" "adventure".

Reactions: zerofluence

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Every screenshot in the first post has low saturation and low contrast. Also, compared to a papercut-character-overlaid-on-static-background VN, there are no more shadows on most of those screenshots: it feels like you're wasting your time with 3D renders when you'd get an identical result out of the system 2D VNs use.

It looks somewhere between pastel, overexposed photos and gray fog skybox. It might be fine if those are dream sequences. It's jarring if the game is (as described and tagged: ) a "grim" "adventure".
It's the art style I am going with, but I can totally understand your point.
As for the "grim" and "adventure" you would have to wait to see them!

Cheers :)

- Diky

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes