zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Everything looks great and is great but I think you should create a rollback function for the game.
Thank you very much for playing the game.
Rollback feature is already there, enable it in settings. You can also rollback by using 'page up' key.

Cheers!
- Diky

Last edited:

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Son of a Rich? This mean his name is Dickson? ;)

But on the real. Great damn modded HS graphics!

• Haha
Reactions: zerofluence

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
Does the android version really has 20 animated scenes? I only saw 1 that is with Kiara and played it 3 times with dif choices

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Some of the choices seem a bit buggy in this game. It asked me twice about ogling your secretary during the intro part. In fact all of the choice dialogs have repeated once except for the date with the secretary. In that one I'm stuck in an endless loop trying to order drinks or food.

Up until it bugged out however the game was much more enjoyable than the 0.1 version. No endless wandering around looking for something to do.

Edit: I was able to break the loop by shutting the game down and loading from a save file.

I finished the update. This game works so much better as a VN it's not even funny. I also like that the story has picked up some direction. Far too many of these games devolve into "find way into sister/mother's pants" and forget about everything else.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Vesten

Mar 19, 2018
Guys i stuck at pc he is saying ''i have nothing to do,maybe youtube videos will help. But i can't click anywhere

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Guys i stuck at pc he is saying ''i have nothing to do,maybe youtube videos will help. But i can't click anywhere
Open up the laptop, click on the Youtube icon, then click on the "Learn Yoga in 1 Hour" video. You then have to click on the video itself to make it advance or it will drop you back to the youtube page.

• Red Heart

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Some of the choices seem a bit buggy in this game. It asked me twice about ogling your secretary during the intro part. In fact all of the choice dialogs have repeated once except for the date with the secretary. In that one I'm stuck in an endless loop trying to order drinks or food.

Up until it bugged out however the game was much more enjoyable than the 0.1 version. No endless wandering around looking for something to do.

Edit: I was able to break the loop by shutting the game down and loading from a save file.

I finished the update. This game works so much better as a VN it's not even funny. I also like that the story has picked up some direction. Far too many of these games devolve into "find way into sister/mother's pants" and forget about everything else.
Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!

I honestly don't know what must have caused the issue. This is very strange but I am happy that you were able to fix it.
Do tell me if it happens again. I will dig into it.

Cheers :)

- Diky

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes