Vesten

Mar 19, 2018
Okay i figured out my old saves gives the error so i don't see the video, i played again and i see the video thanks for help.

Reactions: zerofluence

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Android version is buggy. After the intro, you have to go to the office in the morning and an arrow points at the map. Once on the map, no locations are selectable, leaving you stuck there.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Android version is buggy. After the intro, you have to go to the office in the morning and an arrow points at the map. Once on the map, no locations are selectable, leaving you stuck there.
What office? i never figured out how to get there, he says someone will wait outside the next day then bubkiss, never see the old prick again

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Open up the laptop, click on the Youtube icon, then click on the "Learn Yoga in 1 Hour" video. You then have to click on the video itself to make it advance or it will drop you back to the youtube page.
same problem there are no words after opening the browser and hitting youtube icon just a bunch of thumbnails and can't click on anything

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
When you open the map, you should see a place called "LAGOON", it to the south-east side (bottom left).

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

blaze1412

Jul 10, 2018
that really good game with good update... most important is nice to see how good HS of pic your build in game so far i hope will not long for the next update...

• Red Heart

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
that really good game with good update... most important is nice to see how good HS of pic your build in game so far i hope will not long for the next update...
I am glad that you enjoyed it!
As for the update, I will try to release new content before the end of this month.

Cheers!
- Diky

Hozkah

Jun 18, 2019
Dude, I launched the game 10 minutes ago and i'm still stuck on that piano. Are you trying to make me cry?
Because it's not working! It's not...
Seriously though, I love this music. Any mp3 file for it somewhere?

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes