zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Diky, looks like a great game. However, Antivirus has acted up sooooooo View attachment 648351
Thanks for letting me know!
You could do one thing, disable your antivirus maybe?
I promise there is no virus/malware or any naughty thing for that matter (excluding the game and maybe the code..lol)
Anyways, I'll look into the matter, thanks a lot!

- Diky

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Diky, looks like a great game. However, Antivirus has acted up sooooooo View attachment 648351
virus :/ so launcher get's deleted. help?
Thanks for letting me know!
You could do one thing, disable your antivirus maybe?
I promise there is no virus/malware or any naughty thing for that matter (excluding the game and maybe the code..lol)
Anyways, I'll look into the matter, thanks a lot!

- Diky
This is most likely a false positive. It happens quite a lot with Ren'Py games. You can whitelist the .exe if your AV is quarantining or deleting the file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
A little bit of both. The plot set-up is very basic and lacking. A young man loses his father, his father is the head of a company, the young man must learn how to run his father's business. A mysterious benefactor who may have ulterior motives has promised to help him. That is a pretty standard set-up in fiction. A lot of the prologue seems to be attempts at snarky dialogue that fall flat because the wording is awkward. (I'm guessing English isn't your first language.) So the prologue feels like a waste because we aren't given much information, but lots of awkward attempts at humor.

There is a second-person narrator during the prologue. There is also a first-person narrator providing the "In Mind" narration. This is a perfectly fine way of mixing narrations. However, I wonder if the second-person narration, which I'm assuming is the much older and experienced MC, is necessary because it has been used so little. If this is a story that's being told about the past, then you should probably use it during the character events to provide more intrigue and to create set-ups and payoffs. For example, when seeing Dana doing yoga, the second-person narrator could say something like

In Mind: "Gosh! Just look at those tits."
In Mind: "I have heard people talk about heaven and I bet It must look like this."
Narrator: "Unfortunately, in order to reach heaven, you must die first. And my attempts to get closer to those tits nearly cost me my life." (or something like that, I don't know what you have planned :p)

It would help with the character arc for the MC that you are trying to build. He just seems like a horny loser right now, so input from the second-person narrator will help the audience tolerate his juvenile behavior because there's an implicit promise that he will improve. I think that could help reduce a lot of the cringe that some of the dialogue causes.

Additionally, you might want to consider adding some indicator of unseen events or a notification when all events for a character have been seen. The quickest way to make an open world game a tedious experience is to allow the player to click around aimlessly in the hopes of finding unseen events, especially if there is no more new content.

Anyway, I hope that's helpful. I'm simply a meat popsicle, so don't take it too hard if you disagree. Your game is absolutely beautiful so I'll keep checking back. You've obviously put a lot of work into it. Good luck!

This is exactly how I was going to build the MC and now can clearly see the lack of the second-person narration and how important it is for building up the character!

Well, my humour isn't going to be good anytime soon, I think XP but I will dig deep into the depths of story writing but it is quite difficult for me to tell it in English (as you guessed it, it's not my native).

Again, I can't thank you enough!
You have my gratitude.

- Diky

Last edited:

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
That's what I say daam nice piece of work.
The images are looking dope.
I'm sure going to follow your game, the overhaul on graphics is looking very different and unique.
Good luck with ya game mate 0/

Reactions: zerofluence

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
What can you expect from me?

new2.gif

Hello guys! Thanks for stopping by!

If you haven't played the game, I would kindly request you to do so, so that you get a brief idea about the game. It's a small file right now (around 230 MB) - Link

If you have already played it, you would know that the content is quite low.

This post is regarding what you can expect from me in the future. I have already started working on version 0.2, and here are some things that I am going to implement -

Better story-telling
Adult Animations
Incest patch (Thanks for the voting)
Much more content and more girls.
Improved UI (Including - a quest management system, improved map, relationship tracker)

I am working hard on this game and won't quit it but it takes a lot of pain to create quality content single-handedly. So I will really appreciate if you could support me on and thus this creation so that I know that there are some people wanting more for this game.

- Diky

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I agree with everything Korben Dallas said.

As addendums to his postings these are the other findings I had.

Nose areas including frenulum feels like the people all had nose jobs or trauma.

Why do all the images seem to be slightly hazy? It becomes more exaggerated because of the text box majorly hazing the lower portion. It may be too much light bouncing off everything making it look that way.

Arrow for leaving is hard to see, especially since it sits on white surfaces a bunch.

At night someone was sunbathing. That just seemed weird.

Be it is a sandboxish game, people aren't gonna be happy having to click one of around 10 arrows in just the house to find something.

Character names in Japan so far have been English. Sure that could happen, but hopefully it isn't everyone otherwise it would be weird to set it there.

Maybe some time of day images might be out of time sync.

Setting the laptop on the bed and both can be highlighted isn't great, is very easy to miss.

Some of the room images seem weird. Like Dana's room looks out to water, but map shows the house middle of land.

Reactions: blastwave2k

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
I agree with everything Korben Dallas said.

As addendums to his postings these are the other findings I had.

Nose areas including frenulum feels like the people all had nose jobs or trauma.

Why do all the images seem to be slightly hazy? It becomes more exaggerated because of the text box majorly hazing the lower portion. It may be too much light bouncing off everything making it look that way.

Arrow for leaving is hard to see, especially since it sits on white surfaces a bunch.

At night someone was sunbathing. That just seemed weird.

Be it is a sandboxish game, people aren't gonna be happy having to click one of around 10 arrows in just the house to find something.

Character names in Japan so far have been English. Sure that could happen, but hopefully it isn't everyone otherwise it would be weird to set it there.

Maybe some time of day images might be out of time sync.

Setting the laptop on the bed and both can be highlighted isn't great, is very easy to miss.

Some of the room images seem weird. Like Dana's room looks out to water, but map shows the house middle of land.
Thank you, for your priceless feedback!

When I was creating the characters, I didn't feel like the noses were out of the ordinary, but I'll surely take a better look into that.

Some of the things mentioned are a bit of less worry to me ATM but I am working on improving every little bit of this game!

Again, Thanks for everything! Cheers! :)

- Diky

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just subbed you on Patreon. I love the positive attitude and the ability to take constructive criticism. Plus, I think your HS renders have surpassed just about everyone else at this point.

Last edited:

Racker6

Jul 21, 2018
Just subbed you on Patreon. I love the positive attitude and the ability to take constructive criticism. Plus, I think your HS renders have surpassed just about everyone else at this point. I'm drooling over that render of the girls in the bathtub. :p
Hello, I'm sorry to tell you that he is not the creator of that render. The creator is the metagraphy (one of the best in terms of hs, if not the best). The developer simply replaced the characters in the scene file. This is the image official

20181109074952d5f.jpg

royross88405

May 8, 2020
What can you expect from me?

Hello guys! Thanks for stopping by!

If you haven't played the game, I would kindly request you to do so, so that you get a brief idea about the game. It's a small file right now (around 230 MB) - Link

If you have already played it, you would know that the content is quite low.

This post is regarding what you can expect from me in the future. I have already started working on version 0.2, and here are some things that I am going to implement -

Better story-telling
Adult Animations
Incest patch (Thanks for the voting)
Much more content and more girls.
Improved UI (Including - a quest management system, improved map, relationship tracker)

I am working hard on this game and won't quit it but it takes a lot of pain to create quality content single-handedly. So I will really appreciate if you could support me on and thus this creation so that I know that there are some people wanting more for this game.

- Diky
I support you on Patreon fully DikyDik

• Red Heart
Reactions: zerofluence
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes