Magical girl

Sep 6, 2021
Hello, the game interface says Chinese. When I open the game, it is in English. Where can I modify the Chinese language

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I need help with the Idol Questline.
I got the photos deleted and now I have no clue what to do. The walkthrough says I need to forge photos with my secretary, but I have no options with her (except the normal ones). Is there another questline with the secretary anywhrere to unlock it? I'm at a loss ...
Hi sorry but where is the detailed procedure? Thank you

Leroy_Goldbraun

Jun 2, 2018
Hi sorry but where is the detailed procedure? Thank you
The Photos of Kito Momona in the Idol competition. I took them to blackmail her, but then she deleted them. Now i cant do anything anymore in this competition, I maxed out every 4 characters option. In the walkthrough it says that i have to forge new photos with the secretary to blackmail Momona again, but I have no option to do so, at least not anywhere I find.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
The Photos of Kito Momona in the Idol competition. I took them to blackmail her, but then she deleted them. Now i cant do anything anymore in this competition, I maxed out every 4 characters option. In the walkthrough it says that i have to forge new photos with the secretary to blackmail Momona again, but I have no option to do so, at least not anywhere I find.
but is there a walkthrough for each character?

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm to stupid to find this Abe Mikako (Repeat Student) girl that got report by shopping mall security for theft. I waitet a whole week in the mall and i cant find her. Has anyone a clue or the solution for me?
The principal from the school (Mio Kimijima) tell you about her. You wait in the mall and after a time the event trigger (all my saves are behind this event, so I can`t say the time).
You need the basement in the Deep Alley.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What I have to do or solve to get the sister-sister event at 1am?

All time is only that I get that the one sister is sleeping after a night fuck (older sister) and the other fuck with me (younger sister) and I haven`t seen any changes. The other two I have maxed out from the family photo.

Walkthrough:
You'll also unlock the sister-sister battle. In your sister's
room at night, you can trigger this event.

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
What I have to do or solve to get the sister-sister event at 1am?

All time is only that I get that the one sister is sleeping after a night fuck (older sister) and the other fuck with me (younger sister) and I haven`t seen any changes. The other two I have maxed out from the family photo.

Walkthrough:
You'll also unlock the sister-sister battle. In your sister's
room at night, you can trigger this event.
little sister's room at 10PM

Reactions: Dole

Leroy_Goldbraun

Jun 2, 2018
How do I unlock Villa house?
How do I make "reforms" when the city hall (mayor etc) is always empty.
Same need help on this, the walkthrough seems outdated or there is something Im not understanding.
It seems that it's all locked behind the Idol Competition, but I'm also stuck in there and can't proceede further, because I have no idea ... a questlog wouldn't be a bad idea

Suriel Liew

Jan 23, 2018
Hello, the game interface says Chinese. When I open the game, it is in English. Where can I modify the Chinese language
Oper You Game file >>\SOA\assets\standalone_content> and Delete the SOA.qsp file.
Later you put Chinese language file(Towerengg.qsp) that's it.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes