Leus

Nov 6, 2017
can someone tell me what i have to do so i can buy the eletric Guitar for the widow? i can do the sexy things in the hospital with her but i dont know how to continue her story so i can do the idol thing

Man32145

Jul 29, 2019
I confirmed.
I remember because I stucked too.
First, go to 3-2 and select "-Go pick her up" from the left menu.
You meet Ogura Nanami (Tram Sister) on the train and fuck in the hotel.
When finished, select "Take to school".
Immediately return to 3-2 and select "-Ogura Nanami (Tram Sister)" from the left menu.
The option "Let`s find it togetherMatsumoto Ichika (Minister`s daughter)" should now appear.
This didn't work for me, but maybe for some others.

My save was just literally bricked. Luckily some change in the save editor and it was fixed.

gabap

May 24, 2020
This didn't work for me, but maybe for some others.

My save was just literally bricked. Luckily some change in the save editor and it was fixed.
???
I confirmed using your save data. . .
Well, if it worked, that's fine.

Sakome

Jul 29, 2017
Is the reality tv show plot bugged? I got the amateur streamer to the apartment, fixed the gas valve and installed the hidden camera. Beyond that, I have no idea what to do and I feel like I've checked everything. A couple posts on here say she should show up in the club and that hasn't happened for me.

jeff95

May 9, 2017
I'm stuck here. Anyone know this quest? Help please
You need to do Unpai's quest until you are asked to return to Hebei Caihua's quest. Go to Hebei Caihua's room and select "Touch her face". Then come at 9pm-10pm(work for me) 1 day before you make a video with Unpai. You will trigger eavesdropping.

• Love
Reactions: Tyn11

haremmaou

Jun 29, 2018

View attachment 3623450 '
help.
I don't get thiss one.
That's mean you need to go to the principal office, there you will have an option to punish the vice principal, choose that option, go back to the vice principal office you will punish her. after punish her, and you also complete the spanish teacher mission, you can have a threesome with both spanish teacher and vice principal, go on a threesome for 3 time, you can go to the hot springs at night to see vice principal sceen (it's random I think). 28 every month, the vice principal will have the home visit option, you can have a threesome with your sister in this option. spanish teacher office will have the drink coffee option, it's also a threesome, and 10 o'clock in the school hallway, you will have a option to have a threesome

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
trying to play following the walkthrough, currently at fourteen, reception desk
I'm supposed to date the frontdesk.
But this is all I'm getting

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
I dont know what some passwords are in this game.. for example archive password in hospital trial? Appartment manager room computer password? Any help?

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes