B10

Jun 25, 2017
TYVM for this!
unfortunately, looks like I have 2 start again, cause after downloading saves it reverts to previous values: Stepmother, etc...
First look at the botom of this message.

Yeah it seems that it's connected to your name you put in, in the beginning.
I tried something for you.
This attached SOA.QSP is ONLY FOR RENAMING when going to the bedroom.
After go back to the original IC file.

Cut the SOA.qsp in Son Of Asia - Complete\assets\standalone_content to somewhere else (don't remove).
Download this file I just created for you.
Copy paste the file Just rename when going to bedroom to Son Of Asia - Complete\assets\standalone_content
Then name the file > Just rename when going to bedroom > SOA.qsp
Now open the game and your save.
Go to the bedroom.
You will get the question to change your name.
Type what you want.
Now save the game and close the game
Delete the renamed SOA.qsp (the one that had the name Just rename when going to bedroom)
Cut the previous correct SOA.qsp file back to Son Of Asia - Complete\assets\standalone_content
Reopen the game and your save.
If correct you now have the correct name.

If any error please let me know.

(I use the program QGEN to edit these type of games)

This is just a work around for getting the below patch working while you started playing already.
For the working full Incest Patch go here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-asia-v60-0-sonofall.177228/post-13751897

Last edited:

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
hi, does anyone knows what to do to unlock the library for ogura nanami? i already took her as a maid in the villa and now she said she wants to be a librarian.. i am stuck here not knowing how to attend to matsumoto ichika for this quest

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Hey, you guys know what to do for the "acting as the police officer" event? I tried it many times but I only found a girl once and now it seems i'm stuck and never find one. Do I need to do something else to progress?

Kenjirokojima

Jan 19, 2022
I'm stuck at the idol quest. Sister has almost 300K followers. I have the dslr but still can't make the photo albums mentioned during the conversation with the empire COO. Any help?

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Hey, you guys know what to do for the "acting as the police officer" event? I tried it many times but I only found a girl once and now it seems i'm stuck and never find one. Do I need to do something else to progress?
The times are always wrong. Sit there for whole day,
or use builtin Cheat (computer - cheats on) to cheat TIME hour plus till a option shows up. Or try on weekends (you may +- days of the week as well with cheat)

Link Hellsing

Nov 18, 2017
how do i trigger the final award for idol contest ? i have already got the judge on my side, finish all date with popular idol and mindbreak the previous champion + ruin her rep with the judge trap

2footcock

Dec 28, 2019
Trying to do the bank robbery, but after meeting the guy in the umbrella, he says I need to silence the alarm on the 15th, at 5:15. Anyone know where I need to go to silence it?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
did u finish ur mom's event and pass the 1st month??
yeah..... that's what I thought.
But at what point is she considered finished?
this is my current status with her at the company
1715645646026.png

1715646377600.png
I do still have this after weekend lunch sex

1715646529201.png
and this might be it?
What hall is this talking about?

Last edited:

ukyosam

Apr 22, 2017
have u found it ?
i m stuck on same 2
Yes i have found all 4: Police office (Police station), Tia (Her house), Ejaculation Office (Residential area), Rick woman (Camping area). But i still don't know how to get "Political contributions"

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes