hagare

Mar 27, 2019
the hall is the idol company. U go to the police after the first month, then u will find the inspector.
1715668118055.png
does that just refer to the threesome?

1715668165327.png
and is this all for the police station?
1715668297498.png
because I don't seem to have the option for 3.1
and neither is 3.2 triggering it seems.
But I haven't unlocked the ministry of education too

regar_01

May 17, 2018
Yes i have found all 4: Police office (Police station), Tia (Her house), Ejaculation Office (Residential area), Rick woman (Central park). But i still don't know how to get "Political contributions"
go to police station and click on temporary detention center box below city hall one

Apr 27, 2017
You keep raising her stats by doing the intercept events, until on "intercept her in a safe passage" you get "wait until the meeting is over" option you get the "happy cooperation" text, after that the walkthrough says i can start the previous champion content, but i don't seem to be able to trigger that.

1715701384624.png 1715701423202.png 1715701589869.png

If anyone knows what i need to do so i can start the previous champion content let me know, already completed Arina, Momona an Kirara content.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
u go to the club after 7PM or go to the club at the morning if u have a car. then u will meet club owner to trigger the game.
1715703765834.png
this is what I've got.
I do have the violent plan though.
Where I'm supposed to delay the rich lady.
But how long.....

nvm, just got to the scapegoat part.
Had to delay until the end changed

1715704991257.png
confused at this part now.
What money? what family?
And boy, you can do the steps out of order whhich kills me xD

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I'm new to the game, what the hell am I supposed to do? Couldn't find a guide anywhere
there is one in zip format in the game directory in Chinese, an din this thread search for a walkthrough and there is a MTL version in Engrish
Anyway, u pres the new game button on the first screen and u're in , mainly interacting with ladies in the house, in the thread is also a modified for incest version of the qsp file
Then u go to school and get access to the class starting with the principal and doing her quest
and getting more intelligent asap
After that u go to the gym in the mall and get physical
with adequate level of int and phys u can get jobs in the gym, in the immigration

Last edited:
Reactions: theola

theola

Dec 21, 2019
there is one in zip format in the game directory in Chinese, an din this thread search for a walkthrough and there is a MTL version in Engrish
Anyway, u pres the new game button on the first screen and u're in , mainly interacting with ladies in the house, in the thread is also a modified for incest version of the qsp file
Then u go to school and get access to the class starting with the principal and doing her quest
Thanks a lot, I will search for the guide now. There really should be a link to it on the first page

Reactions: Pif paf

zger

Sep 6, 2017
hey guys pls help :D
who r those "ruthless characters"
this is during idol contest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes