HinataBeys

Apr 10, 2021
Hello I was still wondering is there any way to open the save file when I open the game Thru SAO.exe Instead SAO.qsp, I wanna see the feature things but i m not able to open any saves or extract my own saves

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Hello I was still wondering is there any way to open the save file when I open the game Thru SAO.exe Instead SAO.qsp, I wanna see the feature things but i m not able to open any saves or extract my own saves
ok, I don't understand
if you want to open saved game, you have this option just as you start the SOA.exe:
New game
load game
and the location of the saves , as in all the old/awesomium qsp games are located in your login profile documents\Cbop... or something like that in Cyrillic

Syldor

Jul 28, 2017
i still cant get Mio Kimijima (Principal) to go to the shoping mall plz help i have done everything up to that point

homer

Nov 12, 2016
Overdue arrears: 2533501¥; Gender: male; Occupation: criminal; situation ??? where´s it??

sucukmetei

Apr 30, 2018
Get threesome scenes with characters working on TV station

Thank you for your answer. I have threesomes i dont know how to unlock. It says someone pretensed to be reserved when i press the last option of tv director (thanks for your care) and the best host from the broadcasting director i get someone cant let it go. Depravity is over 2500. Any ideas?

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
Thank you for your answer. I have threesomes i dont know how to unlock. It says someone pretensed to be reserved when i press the last option of tv director (thanks for your care) and the best host from the broadcasting director i get someone cant let it go. Depravity is over 2500. Any ideas?
you increase affection and depravity stats for characters by scenes or via cheating

Thang6400

Aug 11, 2022
Thank you for your answer. I have threesomes i dont know how to unlock. It says someone pretensed to be reserved when i press the last option of tv director (thanks for your care) and the best host from the broadcasting director i get someone cant let it go. Depravity is over 2500. Any ideas? need the love over 1700 too of 2 characters.

Ulqui210

Nov 2, 2017
Check the following points:
1) Has Kirishima Rino (First Generation Leader) prison break event been completed?
2) Has the internal punishment at the Police station been completed?

After completing the above two events, LSuzumori Remu (Ejaculation Officer) will appear in the Residential area during the daytime.
The appearance frequency is random, so skip the time until it appears.

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes