Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help. I have the V60 complete and have the Github QSP. Also, when I go to the warehouse, I see the scene on saturday night, but no option to follow the worker home.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
guess I will ask this instead.

How much non-MC content? all male screen except MC, MC can appear but no physical sexual to other girl

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
In this forum or this thread? I tried to find that 1.9 but no sucess, Lokplart does mention a github to download but no links or information about that either.
On Lokplart's post :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: Oh well, give me a few minutes, I'll upload v60FF with translation v1.9 on Lokplart
edit2: done, enjoy!
edit3: uploaded on Lokplart' too

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 3699067
I'm stuck here with the club owner, i already got the criminal at my house to sign the letter of confession, but dont know how to procede.

View attachment 3699097

Police station punishiment too, stuck here, the other 2 as i was getting 100% the other punishments would open, but for the chief statistician still locked
Found it,the walkthough translations makes everything such a chore, the thief is at the detetion center inside the police station and not the prision.
For the punishments you need to accept a vigilante job to deal with a crime at the deparment store.

impernable

Jun 28, 2023
Does anyone know who this 4th option is? For the CEO/sapling hand in jobs, the one that says "She is depraved & underappreciated"

1717562573254.png

JiaMing

Apr 9, 2019
anyone know the change log for translate v1.8 to v1.9 , because i edit the qsp 1.8 alot (for example, not reduce minute when sex )

Link Hellsing

Nov 18, 2017
anyone know how to use the phone booth in class 3-2 ? I have complete all the girl story i get their number but the kiss-ass is the only one i can call

bimchanny

May 5, 2022
anyone know how to use the phone booth in class 3-2 ? I have complete all the girl story i get their number but the kiss-ass is the only one i can call
You need to combine 2 phone numbers of 2 girls you want to meet. When you click on a girl's phone number. Some images in that phone number sequence will light up. You just need to choose 1 more girl to combine

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
just curious is there an english qsp of the newest version out there cause i think mine is not the actual one i m missing places that are mentioned in that walkthrough..... even names are not the same..... OR that walkthrough is an old one that isn t correct at least 50 % of the time .... is there an actual english walkthrough out there that makes sense and guides step by step ?????

3.40 star(s) 26 Votes