shatil33

Aug 1, 2023
are there any end game walkthroughs. I've finished all the class 3-2 quests but don't know what to do now. Help

lazylazyoni

May 10, 2023
Can someone who downloaded the latest build click on the blue profile icon below the cash and then on the question mark in the bubble? I want to know if I have the latest version it says 60.FF but the download link from the thread says 60.FF V1.8?
The current version number is V60.FF Pit Filling Finished Version

Last edited:

maxmax417583

Sep 10, 2022
Can someone who downloaded the latest build click on the blue profile icon below the cash and then on the question mark in the bubble? I want to know if I have the latest version it says 60.FF but the download link from the thread says 60.FF V1.8?
The current version number is V60.FF Pit Filling Finished Version
Hello,
The "V1.8" is the version of the QSP's translation :). You can find the latest on Lokplart's github

Reactions: lazylazyoni

gabap

May 24, 2020
May i know where i should suppose to save this?
Have you noticed this already?

C:\Users\(Your Name)\Documents\СохРаненияИгр Quest Navigator\(Random String)

As an aside, when you start a QSP game, first save it and locate the save data for that game, then create a shortcut and put it in the game folder so you won't lose it later. I recommend it.

Reactions: JasTheCataract

kei258000

Jun 16, 2024
“SAHC,职位:11895357,成员:176417” said:
享受你堕落!Gofile将在以后添加,一旦他们的服务器停止在床上拉屎。
[/引用]呵呵
“SAHC,职位:11895357,成员:176417” said:
享受你堕落!Gofile将在以后添加,一旦他们的服务器停止在床上拉屎。
[/引用]
如何修复中文

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
How to unlock big villa ??
In the city hall, go to TV Station and WIN a v.long quest, then you get a villa and bitches.
Forgot the word but Fashion/Celebrity Popularity Contest?

Some villas are unlocked by progressing the girl's quests, but the scenes repeat. Only one "big villa" is your new home.

Again, I attach a pdf file walkthrough:

Ak_19

Apr 24, 2024
In the city hall, go to TV Station and WIN a v.long quest, then you get a villa and bitches.

Some villas are unlocked by progressing the girl's quests, but the scenes repeat. Only one "big villa" is your new home.

How to triger the contest can u please explain

Ak_19

Apr 24, 2024

Tq bro

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes