craigtuckero

Jul 25, 2017
just curious is there an english qsp of the newest version out there cause i think mine is not the actual one i m missing places that are mentioned in that walkthrough..... even names are not the same..... OR that walkthrough is an old one that isn t correct at least 50 % of the time .... is there an actual english walkthrough out there that makes sense and guides step by step ?????
+1 we need latest cheated english version qsp

unanomaly8787

Aug 16, 2019
G (5).gif hi , i know this is not about the game topic but does anyone knows the source of this gif? who is she? she was from the game gif folder

impernable

Jun 28, 2023
Does anyone know who this actress is? She's in the west coast mansion in one of the labs, tried googling the translated chinese name but it didn't turn up anything

1718068889659.png

skyilys90

Dec 19, 2023
hi, just curious, is there a cheat for chinese version?
the game is originally scripted in chinese i think, so the english version has some weird errors in translation.. so i got the v60FF chinese version, but without cheat the grind is too long..

kars

Mar 6, 2017
someone understand how works political contribution ? Hitomi told me to ask to angela white but she have nothing to say about it and find her in appart 502

impernable

Jun 28, 2023
someone understand how works political contribution ? Hitomi told me to ask to angela white but she have nothing to say about it and find her in appart 502
You gotta pass the sperm test with angela white then go to her and she'll give you a letter saying you passed and telling you to wait at the beach on the west coast (Next to the Anri Okita's mansion) at saturday 11PM (23:00), there'll be a boat that takes you to an island with a bunch of scenes but you can only view 2 every time you're there.

On the island, 2nd Row, 3rd column (Or it might be 2nd column, I don't remember) you'll meet the actual owner of the winery and you'll have to answer some questions. If you do that correctly you'll be on the path to get her political contribution.

Actually, speaking of which -- does anyone have a walkthrough for the mayoral election arc? There's a lot of branching options and I'm wondering where each of them leads. (e.g. can you get the USB back after losing it?)

Reactions: kars

gabap

May 24, 2020
Actually, speaking of which -- does anyone have a walkthrough for the mayoral election arc? There's a lot of branching options and I'm wondering where each of them leads. (e.g. can you get the USB back after losing it?)
List of endings I've discovered
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 26 Votes